Car audio appreciation post

Can someone just answer one question, why? I'm not "hating.' I'm just wondering. Is it to draw attention to yourself? I'm all for qualitysound, I just don't understand this "louder" thing. At some point it has to be uncomfortable sitting next to a speaker blowing your eardrums out.That coupled with the fact you're always worried about your system getting stolen and, I guess from this post, it rattling your car apart. I understand anice deck. But what's this hard drive business? The whole if it's too loud, you're too old quote is ringing in my mind right now. Sigh.

Originally Posted by r33p04s

Originally Posted by lovemy23kicks

pimp.gif
x100000
g
BANGIN IN THE BUBBLE
not a bubble...

in DC a vick is a bubble, i dono what u call em where u from...

DC been doin it wrong then, cuz in the car world 98% of the time you talk about bubbles people automatically think of caprices

and also to the guy who asked about why some of us have systems, i used to be all about loudness, now im about hearing words with clean sounding bass, some ofmy friends think there system is louder then mine and i tell them idc, what they dont know is that the eq on my amp is turned down, and my bass and sub levelsare -2....if i wanted to prove im louder then you i would lol, im also thinking about even downgrading, my car already looks like a drug dealer mobile, i dontneed to be pulled over and searched for no reason

Def appreciated

need to get some new subs, any good recommendations (12s, around 200-225)?

I'm runnin

15" TC-3000
Sundown SAZ-1500d
6.5 Rainbow Germaniums in door
Diamond amp (150x2)
4.3 cubic box @ 32hz.
Eclipse CD7000 deck
200amp alt
Big 3
Kinetik HC-2400 bat

i love it. i'll never have another car without a system again.

I'd drop in another 15" but I don't think my trunk can fit it...

I use to be into SPL big time back in the late 90's/early 00's..I had 6 JL 15's in my truck with 2 Punch amps..But swapped that out for 6 Treo12's with 1 Concept 2400D in a slot-ported box that slammed hard..I was hittin' 153-155 almost 10 years ago, which was really something back then for adaily drive..As soon as the kid is old enough to not need a stroller, I'm goin' all JL in the trunk baby!!!

you want to get loud again? Look into AQ, DD, Fi, Cascade, Ascendant audio, andd countless others, and sundown, kicker, atomic, higher end crunch and MANY morethat will be a better value than JL

Originally Posted by Bearcat23

Can someone just answer one question, why? I'm not "hating.' I'm just wondering. Is it to draw attention to yourself? I'm all for quality sound, I just don't understand this "louder" thing. At some point it has to be uncomfortable sitting next to a speaker blowing your eardrums out. That coupled with the fact you're always worried about your system getting stolen and, I guess from this post, it rattling your car apart. I understand a nice deck. But what's this hard drive business? The whole if it's too loud, you're too old quote is ringing in my mind right now. Sigh.
Works just like you ipod buddy...

No cd's in the truck...just a hard drive full of music like on your pc....dont see how you dont understand that. Anyway to each its own on preference. Ifno one needed or bought it they wouldnt sell it...

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

I'm runnin

15" TC-3000
Sundown SAZ-1500d
6.5 Rainbow Germaniums in door
Diamond amp (150x2)
4.3 cubic box @ 32hz.
Eclipse CD7000 deck
200amp alt
Big 3
Kinetik HC-2400 bat

i love it. i'll never have another car without a system again.

I'd drop in another 15" but I don't think my trunk can fit it...
pimp.gif

Its just my opinion but for me I'd hate that *#$$. I know someone who's rear windshield fell out like I love thump but is that serious.

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

I got an 3000W 12" Alpine type X, Vented box, Boss 3500W 1000 rms amp, bass knob, DB link 4000 watt peak wires, Power aqustic Cap, and a pioneer deck
Doin it....you're not.

MILLION DOLLAR STACKS wrote:
man, when u got a system, and your windows/ mirrors is shaking. The sun is glaring, and your ride is shining what a feeling
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Sun shining....warm weather...windows down....beatin down the block in the Tahoe
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom