Compact Vehicle
Dark Blue
2 Door
5 Speed Manual Transmission
2.2-liter
155 156 Horsepower Engine
25-mpg City and 35-mpg Highway

Originally Posted by kdawg

Those cops/firefighters/whatever they were didn't look like they knew what they were doing - they just hauled the guy out. Not very smart if he has neck damage.

thats what i was thinking...they just dragged him out then put him in a neckbrace...

Originally Posted by kdawg

Those cops/firefighters/whatever they were didn't look like they knew what they were doing - they just hauled the guy out. Not very smart if he has neck damage.

I can't believe the car went so far across the road though - I guess horses are really heavy but it really did some damage.

seriously..
dude were all yanking on him to get him out... and THEN put the neck collar on?
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Stillmatic718

Wow, if you pause it at 12 seconds you can see the person in the car's spirit leave, it's in the smoke.

there is no such thing

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

For Sale:

Compact Vehicle
Dark Blue
2 Door
5 Speed Manual Transmission
2.2-liter
155 156 Horsepower Engine
25-mpg City and 35-mpg Highway
laugh.gif

was dude not looking at the road at all?

i'm guessing he was probably on his phone and dude was driving pretty fast. but also, what the hell were the horses doing there grazing like it's abuffet?

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Wow, if you pause it at 12 seconds you can see the person in the car's spirit leave, it's in the smoke.

YO!!!!
eek.gif

Thats crazy.
no its not. its just the silhouette of dude that was trying to flag the driver down

How do you not slow down or at least change lanes when you see horses in the middle of a highway?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOT DAYUM!!!!

that horse got KNOCK THE FUGG OUT!

I was expecting a video to the pic with the horse inside the windshield. I think it was a ford focus that said, "now you 141 horse power." Hahaha

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

there is no such thing

Fam, if you thought I was serious about his spirit you need to get a life. Go talk to some girls in person, not on the internet.

Back
Top Bottom