car just got broken into!!

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
My man really just said "Dat mass" in this context hahaha.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

okae so im at church. at the end of mass i go back to my car to find out that someone got in through the driver side door and went through my stuff.

things taken: rayban shades, brand new bball shoes i wore once, a semi-beat pair of bball shoes, and a bag that had some clothes in.
also i cant find out where the registration to my car went.

is there anything i can do?? any help would be appreciated.

smh.gif
, at this happening in the parking lot of church.

Dat mass
smh.gif

laugh.gif

But yea it does suck ..my car got broken into earlier this month (i posted) ...and it sucks that you wont get any of your things back...and outside of church tho???
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

okae so im at church. at the end of mass i go back to my car to find out that someone got in through the driver side door and went through my stuff.

things taken: rayban shades, brand new bball shoes i wore once, a semi-beat pair of bball shoes, and a bag that had some clothes in.
also i cant find out where the registration to my car went.

is there anything i can do?? any help would be appreciated.

smh.gif
, at this happening in the parking lot of church.

Dat mass
smh.gif

double

No window open, got the door unlocked.

I park inside the church parking lot

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Dat mass.
smh.gif

grin.gif

Anyway...

File a report, chalk it up to an L, my friend, and be glad it wasn't your home.  Consider yourself lucky if you recover any of your stuff.

Ppl who steal are scumbags and, unfortunately, we all live in a world full of em.

there is really nothing they can do if its personal items and on the property of a church is just sad

The devil was busy. We need a official car security thread. There was another break in not too long ago.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

The devil was busy. We need a official car security thread. There was another break in not too long ago.
That was me ....
tired.gif

I second that motion...because Im lost as to what to do...alarm wise and tints or no tints..

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Originally Posted by RKO2004

That was me ....
tired.gif

I second that motion...because Im lost as to what to do...alarm wise and tints or no tints..

Tint? Well you'd have to be pretty bold to walk up on a car with tint. I'm going to make that now...

I have tint on windows too, no alarm tho. I had to disconnect it sum yrs ago because it was trippin.

Im probably goin to get one soon

Back
Top Bottom