Cardigans

I don't own any cardigans..yet. But I do intend to pick up one or two..Come fall/winter it's all about layering to stay warm. It's good to have anice rotation between pullover/v neck/zip up, hoody, sweater..Just my opinion

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Dirty

at least he's honest

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

....garbage

....garbage

....garbage

...garbage

...garbage x5

. seems like ya'll about to make Cardigans jorts status.
Dirty went in like a Cardigan was responsible for everything bad that happend to him as a child
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude seriously has my pic saved.
lol.

again..unlike you...I'm not e-hurt by a random child, who I will NEVER encounter in my life other than online, bashing my clothing choices.

now...if you're calling ME garbage... I'm gonna have to take issue with that since that's violating the rules....so...which is it?...

1. you got e-hurt and now retaliating against my clothes that I wear on vacation for calling your precious cardigans garbage?
or
2. calling calling ME garbage myself?

hmmm
which one should interpret your post as?

again..unlike you...I'm not e-hurt by a random child, who I will NEVER encounter in my life other than online, bashing my clothing choices.

now...if you're calling ME garbage... I'm gonna have to take issue with that since that's violating the rules....so...which is it?...

1. you got e-hurt and now retaliating against my clothes that I wear on vacation for calling your precious cardigans garbage?
or

hmmm
Either way it sounds like you got your feelings hurt
laugh.gif

i just swooped the AKOO cardigan in Gray, I rocked it in the club with some evisu jeans and had dudes and girls all up on me...

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

or

hmmm
Either way it sounds like you got your feelings hurt
laugh.gif

I have over 200 gifs and Jpegs of NT created photoshops saved to my HD.
You really think one pic (that I posted myself years ago) is going to hurt my feelings?

You just gotta know how to rock it. Most ppl aren't style open. They stick with tees, jeans, cargo shorts and sum sb dunks or j's. I am open toexpanding my style and new things interest me. It's one of the reasons why I dont wear new era caps. Too common.

I know I've asked before, but i forgot, and I'm going to look for it now online--who made that pink one Kanye had? I think it came out in grey, too.

Why does Dirty seem so mad tho?
laugh.gif

Dude came in here constantly and stated cardigans are garbage........we get it, you don't like them
laugh.gif

BTW, I will be stocking on them this F/W
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom