Caribbean Festival 2011 Brawl Outside Howard University!(video inside)

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

I read the comments and ppl were saying it was HT (Hampshire Towers) and Topp Flight

wth is that? dc gangs...
laugh.gif

I read the comments and ppl were saying it was HT (Hampshire Towers) and Topp Flight

wth is that? dc gangs...
laugh.gif

SO SAD... because not one single straight punch was thrown. Seriously though, sad because they ruin it for the people that go out there with their families to have a good time representing their flag and dancing. Sad because so many beautiful women out there but y'all wanna fight.

I can't embed (typing on iPhone) but here's a few pictures from the event I seen on tumblr - http://lexvgs.tumblr.com/

SO SAD... because not one single straight punch was thrown. Seriously though, sad because they ruin it for the people that go out there with their families to have a good time representing their flag and dancing. Sad because so many beautiful women out there but y'all wanna fight.

I can't embed (typing on iPhone) but here's a few pictures from the event I seen on tumblr - http://lexvgs.tumblr.com/

Its a shame that we cant come together and have a good time in the City. That was def the last Caribbean Festival in the DMV area atleast on GA Ave.

Its a shame that we cant come together and have a good time in the City. That was def the last Caribbean Festival in the DMV area atleast on GA Ave.

Glad I was gone by the time this all popped off...

Too many females out there for all this to be going on...

But u already know how it is....
30t6p3b.gif

Glad I was gone by the time this all popped off...

Too many females out there for all this to be going on...

But u already know how it is....
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

wth is that? dc gangs...
laugh.gif
They hoods I think....Hampshire Towers is in Takoma Park and somebody told me Topp Flight is on the southside 

wth is that? dc gangs...
laugh.gif
They hoods I think....Hampshire Towers is in Takoma Park and somebody told me Topp Flight is on the southside 

wth is that? dc gangs...
laugh.gif

There are Maaaaaaad DC gangs  ...
My dudes was tellin me about all of em 640 boyz .. E.St. Bangerz ect 

Theres even a Gay gang 
laugh.gif

wth is that? dc gangs...
laugh.gif

There are Maaaaaaad DC gangs  ...
My dudes was tellin me about all of em 640 boyz .. E.St. Bangerz ect 

Theres even a Gay gang 
laugh.gif

Where the hell did the word "gang" come from in D.C.?  Really? 

Times have really changed.  Bad thing is, I remember people twice my age saying how much "worst" we were in the 90s.  Now, I see myself saying the same about these bammas.  
eyes.gif

Back in the day (90-94), you had events like this.  Crews would show up (7th and Taylor, Rittenhouse, 640, 14th and Clif, etc. -- notice I mentioned all Uptown crews ONLY at an Uptown event) but it was like everyone had their own corner/space at the event, and everyone's space was respected.  It was more like, "yeah, we here."

You ain't get no stripes in the streets for popping @!!* off at an event like that where children and kids around.

Youngin's got the game twisted.  But obviously the generation before them (mine) left them to dry -- we still had the older heads.

Sad.

Times have really changed.  Bad thing is, I remember people twice my age saying how much "worst" we were in the 90s.  Now, I see myself saying the same about these bammas.  
eyes.gif

Back in the day (90-94), you had events like this.  Crews would show up (7th and Taylor, Rittenhouse, 640, 14th and Clif, etc. -- notice I mentioned all Uptown crews ONLY at an Uptown event) but it was like everyone had their own corner/space at the event, and everyone's space was respected.  It was more like, "yeah, we here."

You ain't get no stripes in the streets for popping @!!* off at an event like that where children and kids around.

Youngin's got the game twisted.  But obviously the generation before them (mine) left them to dry -- we still had the older heads.

Sad.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

That's what I've been saying as well.  Like as far as I'm concerend there are no gangs in DC, just crews, neighborhoods, or a bunch of *++!!* with nothing better to do.  I remember a few years back the youngin's tried to start that red and blue flag mess here in the city, gang sets are really only reserved for Cali and Chicago.  I think the gang label here in DC is more a result of police officers description of certain acts and people when they describe them in the local media.

That's what I've been saying as well.  Like as far as I'm concerend there are no gangs in DC, just crews, neighborhoods, or a bunch of *++!!* with nothing better to do.  I remember a few years back the youngin's tried to start that red and blue flag mess here in the city, gang sets are really only reserved for Cali and Chicago.  I think the gang label here in DC is more a result of police officers description of certain acts and people when they describe them in the local media.

smh youngins was going ham out there, there was a WILD fight at the CVS by the petworth metro, had to be like 30+ kids wrecking and a bystander got murkd by gresham pl ( end result of a CTU v Hobart beef )

"Gangbanging" is the cool thing to do for these broke azs kids unfortunately

smh youngins was going ham out there, there was a WILD fight at the CVS by the petworth metro, had to be like 30+ kids wrecking and a bystander got murkd by gresham pl ( end result of a CTU v Hobart beef )

"Gangbanging" is the cool thing to do for these broke azs kids unfortunately

Originally Posted by Deuce King

i said gangs...in california thats what they are called

Originally Posted by Deuce King

i said gangs...in california thats what they are called

Back
Top Bottom