Caribbean Foods 'Nuff Respect (Appreciation). I need a nap.

why, me too...
pimp.gif

Boneless curry chicken, rice/peas and coleslaw

nmxph2.jpg

Kola Champagne to flush it down

2nalhsw.jpg

The only Caribbean chomp i've ever had was at Bahama Breeze, and it was good, but I sorta have a feeling that's like saying Olive Garden has goodItalian (
smh.gif
)

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I <3 Dominican food.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Oxtail is[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)], though.[/color]

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

ahh Sunday meals definitely appreciated
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

cornmeal porridge in the morning during the winter as well
yes
pimp.gif

I can't wait to go back home and get some home cooked meals. Bein Jamaican FTW

Yea I always prefered Curry Chicken to be boneless. Seems like most Jamaican Spots use chicken with the bone in. I understand the flavor aspect of it, but Idon't feel like picking bones. I am probably going to make some this week. But damn I eat a lot of curry. Curry fish, curry shrimp, curry beans. I am aCurry Man

CurryMan1color.jpg

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

My lunch for today from Ena's Caribbean Restaurant: Oxtails, Rice & Peas, MackARoni

As expensive as west indian food is getting im sure u paid like $13 dollars from that %#$!...spots like golden krust stay beatin dudes in the head
laugh.gif

oxtail is def appreciated
pimp.gif
caribbean food is exactly what i need after anight of drinking. hearty, spicy, slow cooked goodness does me some good!

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo

APPRECIATED!!!

I want a bake n' shark sandwich from Maracas Bay.....NOW!!!..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Trini's know what I'm talking about...
pimp.gif

wooooooy! irie my stomach cryin fuh dat, dred.
pimp.gif

Good Gawd I could run through a Roti right now. Cup of sorrel and two spinach and saltfish patties. Shout outs to Allan's bakery in Brooklyn. One of thebest I ever been to.

Originally Posted by steven42lh

Shout outs to Allan's bakery in Brooklyn.

Allan's is the truth.

They have lines down the block on Sunday Mornings.

The smell from their bread and pastries covers like a 10 black radius.

Got me thinking about going to Bk tonight.

similar to Indian food. Always appreciated. I've always wanted to visit Jamaica and trinidad. It's like a mix of African and Indian culture. When I goto India, I'm gonna get legit Indian food
pimp.gif

I have always wanted to try out some Carribean food. I've eaten Jamaican patties and I love them. So, I will suggest to some of my friends to go to aCarribean restaurant sround here. I will try to look around for a restaurant that has a menu that looks good.

Definitely appreciated. Including the west Indies, the best place I ever got a beef Patty from some spot in toronto

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

459330976_1b53a8ee76_m.jpg

w7ncqr.jpg

3553380382_5300aea1c6_o.jpg

sorrel2.jpg

kfctrinidad.jpg

Trini KFC > *

Jamaican/Trini Chinese food....
eek.gif

Idk son Trini KFC got that piff green hot sauce, I cant front on that, but everybody had me hyped for it and I personally prefer the US version myself

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Idk son Trini KFC got that piff green hot sauce, I cant front on that, but everybody had me hyped for it and I personally prefer the US version myself

Word.

The chicken is more flavorful and fresh with a lot less fat and grease to me.

Its takes like they sprinkled sugar and crack on it.

Im in Jamaica right now and the biggest things are fully-loaded patties (with cheese lettuce and tomato inside) and fried chicken w/ curry, oxtail or pigs footgravy

Back
Top Bottom