Carmelo & Lala's Wedding

pimp.gif

Like someone else pointed out, there's a lot of guys that need their suits tailored. I mean, look at everyone's sleeve length, way too long. Only a couple of those guys looked like the suit fits them correctly.

And
roll.gif
roll.gif
Kenyon Martin in the choppa suit. Someone needs to post the O.G. pic side by side to him. Proves money can't buy taste/style.

Like someone else pointed out, there's a lot of guys that need their suits tailored. I mean, look at everyone's sleeve length, way too long. Only a couple of those guys looked like the suit fits them correctly.

And
roll.gif
roll.gif
Kenyon Martin in the choppa suit. Someone needs to post the O.G. pic side by side to him. Proves money can't buy taste/style.

Originally Posted by bonde111

And
roll.gif
roll.gif
You sound like

queer_eye_for_the_straight_guy_uk-show.jpg

all the females pictured and you sitting here worried about the next man's suit
sick.gif

Originally Posted by bonde111

And
roll.gif
roll.gif
You sound like

queer_eye_for_the_straight_guy_uk-show.jpg

all the females pictured and you sitting here worried about the next man's suit
sick.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

laugh.gif
is that DJ Clue? The fitted would have been a better option.
When I read Clue went I'm thinking no way this man is going to wear a hat or du rag to the wedding, he finally has to be at a public event with no headwear. Then I see this fool with that top hat.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

laugh.gif
is that DJ Clue? The fitted would have been a better option.
When I read Clue went I'm thinking no way this man is going to wear a hat or du rag to the wedding, he finally has to be at a public event with no headwear. Then I see this fool with that top hat.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom