Carmelo & Lala's Wedding

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Originally Posted by Kim1

Hmmm.....don't know about this because Savannah was at the pool with them

and how do you know this?
This is an old rumor, MTO just recently picked up this pic from another forum that I'm on
This pic surfaced a few years ago and Angie shot it down saying Savannah was there and nothing was going on

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Originally Posted by Kim1

Hmmm.....don't know about this because Savannah was at the pool with them

and how do you know this?
This is an old rumor, MTO just recently picked up this pic from another forum that I'm on
This pic surfaced a few years ago and Angie shot it down saying Savannah was there and nothing was going on

Originally Posted by beezylocks

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

I swear yall NT'ers are crazy with the fashion. Any Non-Euro fitting suit is going to get straight lambasted on this site. I know the Choppa suits ain't cool but damn. There wasn't anything wrong with Jay Williams or Luda's attire, but because they didn't have to suck in ther gut to wear it, yall roasting them.

Funny thing is if Larry King got married, and Bob Costas or Dan Rather showed up in the same suits these ballers wore, yall probably wouldn't say anything. It's like yall are beasting for young male celebrities to wear "fitted" european style clothing. Seems funny style to me.
you gotta realize people on this site in the world are brianwashed to bash anything the black community does.

smh.gif
 Realest stuff I've read on NT. BLACKS are CRITICIZED, SCRUTINIZED and JUDGED MORE HARSHLY than ANY OTHER RACE, bar NONE.
I have no clue why it's this way, but this is a fact. 

man shut yo jesse jackson lass up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by beezylocks

I swear yall NT'ers are crazy with the fashion. Any Non-Euro fitting suit is going to get straight lambasted on this site. I know the Choppa suits ain't cool but damn. There wasn't anything wrong with Jay Williams or Luda's attire, but because they didn't have to suck in ther gut to wear it, yall roasting them.

Funny thing is if Larry King got married, and Bob Costas or Dan Rather showed up in the same suits these ballers wore, yall probably wouldn't say anything. It's like yall are beasting for young male celebrities to wear "fitted" european style clothing. Seems funny style to me.
you gotta realize people on this site in the world are brianwashed to bash anything the black community does.

smh.gif
 Realest stuff I've read on NT. BLACKS are CRITICIZED, SCRUTINIZED and JUDGED MORE HARSHLY than ANY OTHER RACE, bar NONE.

man shut yo jesse jackson lass up
laugh.gif

Im getting tired of seeing bloody Kim K popping up everywhere. She isn't even the best looking girl here. (my opinion of course)

Ciara on the other hand,
pimp.gif

Im getting tired of seeing bloody Kim K popping up everywhere. She isn't even the best looking girl here. (my opinion of course)

Ciara on the other hand,
pimp.gif

smh.gif

Damn... I just can't dislike what they are wearing? Them suits are baggy as hell.
laugh.gif

smh.gif

Damn... I just can't dislike what they are wearing? Them suits are baggy as hell.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom