Carmines or DMP 6's quality wise

I'm debating on which ones to get since they are around the same price on flightclub. Which pair has the best fit and quality?

I'm debating on which ones to get since they are around the same price on flightclub. Which pair has the best fit and quality?

I have both,and the quality on the DMP's is better then the Carmines but both are nice. And just a suggestion don't buy from flightclub way too expensive, you'll get a better price on ebay

I have both,and the quality on the DMP's is better then the Carmines but both are nice. And just a suggestion don't buy from flightclub way too expensive, you'll get a better price on ebay

I agree^^^ Flight Club do be taxting....

Anyways I have both pairs I like the Carmine a lot but they came pre yellow
and my dmp's are still icy

I only have the Carmine's but yeah as others have said the Carmine's are pretty good in quality. The problem is that the sole yellows. Just like all clear soles they yellow pretty quick. I hate clear soles, I don't think I'll be buying another shoe with clear soles in a very long time.

I only have the Carmine's but yeah as others have said the Carmine's are pretty good in quality. The problem is that the sole yellows. Just like all clear soles they yellow pretty quick. I hate clear soles, I don't think I'll be buying another shoe with clear soles in a very long time.

I'd say Defining Moments are better quality-wise as well as everything else between the two
laugh.gif
. And damn, Flightclub is overcharging like @#$%...418 for Carmines and 476 for DMPs?
smh.gif

I'd say Defining Moments are better quality-wise as well as everything else between the two
laugh.gif
. And damn, Flightclub is overcharging like @#$%...418 for Carmines and 476 for DMPs?
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom