Carmines or DMP 6's quality wise

Carmines better C/W & Dmps are better quality

So you decide.
nerd.gif

FLIGHT CLUB TAXESSSS! guaranteed you will have better luck on ebay or here in the B/S lounge. thats where i got my carmines from....DS B-Grades(look like final production...no visible flaws) for 170 shipped.

FLIGHT CLUB TAXESSSS! guaranteed you will have better luck on ebay or here in the B/S lounge. thats where i got my carmines from....DS B-Grades(look like final production...no visible flaws) for 170 shipped.

Patience is a virtue...I Ordered a pair of SJ's on there for $350 because I didn't want to wait...and then saw em in the B/S lounge for like $240-$260. I was pretty pissed...So, I wore the $350 ones, and kept the $240 ones DS....and plus flightclub has a lot of B-grade's and their final production models have some flaws...like The SJ's i got from FlightClub had problems with the midsoles, and the patent leather had spots of glue on em'....I'll never cop from FC again...unless im SUPER desperate.

Patience is a virtue...I Ordered a pair of SJ's on there for $350 because I didn't want to wait...and then saw em in the B/S lounge for like $240-$260. I was pretty pissed...So, I wore the $350 ones, and kept the $240 ones DS....and plus flightclub has a lot of B-grade's and their final production models have some flaws...like The SJ's i got from FlightClub had problems with the midsoles, and the patent leather had spots of glue on em'....I'll never cop from FC again...unless im SUPER desperate.

DMP 6's ftw. I dont have the carmines so i wouldnt know but do have the DMP 6's and the quality is nice. NOTE: Also DMP 6's are still rare so imo you should get them because you can probaly find the carmines at a later date. Hope this helped out lol.

DMP 6's ftw. I dont have the carmines so i wouldnt know but do have the DMP 6's and the quality is nice. NOTE: Also DMP 6's are still rare so imo you should get them because you can probaly find the carmines at a later date. Hope this helped out lol.

Back
Top Bottom