Carolina Panthers @ N.Y. Giants....1pm

Is this CHANTIX commercial for real?!?!

laugh.gif

"CHANTIX may cause suicidal thoughts, swollen neck, skin rash, mood change, is bad for your kidney, blah blah blah".

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

laugh.gif

"CHANTIX may cause suicidal thoughts, swollen neck, skin rash, mood change, is bad for your kidney, blah blah blah".

laugh.gif

I'm in the kitchen like "what the hell is playing on the TV right now?"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

To me the 2 most dangerous teams in the NFL if they win out

is da boys and packers

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I think you got your avy wrong, you should have a picture of the guy not willing to submit to random blood tests.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

the benefits was like a sentnece or two and they narrator spent a whole paragraph on the side effects.

All ima say is........ *sigh*

I see certain people are in here to hand it to us, it's all deserved so I won't even bother addressing em.

Just an all around putrid performance from us, and to close the stadium
smh.gif

Originally Posted by youngin33

True Jekyll and Hyde year from the NY Football Giants. Didn't know WHO was showing up.
You could say that but our defense was never really that good at all this year outside of Phillips? or whatever the dude's name was that gotinjured early in the season.

Phillips, promising young safety whos' career is in jeopardy.

D wasn't the same without him, then Pierce went down then Boley. Even with the people coming back the schemes were never consistent, and the middle guys onthe pass rush were awful all season long. Boley is our best LB he's actually athletic (Blackburn is solid too).

Too many holes to overcome, Eli is still having his best season despite all the negatives, they need to revamp the defense and change coordinators. You alreadyknow how I feel about Kevin Killdrive....but I won't get on him lately cause they've played better, our receivers have just shown their age at times.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

All ima say is........ *sigh*

I see certain people are in here to hand it to us, it's all deserved so I won't even bother addressing em.

Just an all around putrid performance from us, and to close the stadium
smh.gif
Yep. No other way to put it. Disappointing and embarrassing.

Not even gonna come in here and gloat or laugh or anything even though I know if the Boys lost tonight all of you would be in there laughing
laugh.gif

Injuries and bad play calling kinda put you guys in a hole this season but I have no doubt they'll be back next season. Your WR's stepped up Manninghamand Nicks showed some promies and Smith developed as a #1 w/Pro bowl type #'s. Need help in that secondary and depth to the LB core. Do they stick w/Jacobsand Bradshaw?

No way Dallas was gonna lose tonight, Skins are AWFUL.

'Shaw tough as nails, Jacobs got somethin' to prove next season and needs to man up. O-line had an up and down season as well.

WR's will get better with more reps, it's just the defense that concerns me and the coordinator needs to go (preferably both).

Spags where art thou?

the funny thing to me is that

some giants fans said the boys would fold
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yall suck go home and try next year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sorry g men fans it just feels good to say that after what happened last year.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

the funny thing to me is that

some giants fans said the boys would fold
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yall suck go home and try next year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sorry g men fans it just feels good to say that after what happened last year.

You guys still aren't winning a playoff game, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom