Casbah nightclub in atlantic city

have any of you been there before?? how was it?? me and my friends are thinkin about goin there for halloween

Originally Posted by ChiqGa

hit up the 40/40 in AC too.

Dont bother...Last time I went to the 40 in AC it was WACK/there was nothing but FAT chicks in there
laugh.gif
. And I swear on everything there was a fat chick in there wearing white onwhite air forces.Beat too
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yungmatt wrote:

Originally Posted by ChiqGa

hit up the 40/40 in AC too.

Dont bother...Last time I went to the 40 in AC it was WACK/there was nothing but FAT chicks in there
laugh.gif
. And I swear on everything there was a fat chick in there wearing white on white air forces.Beat too
laugh.gif

The thing about 40/40 is the bad girls who be in there are taken to those VIP rooms. So if you don't have VIP access, you get left with the scraps
laugh.gif

hahaha...make room for the big girls....
but yea im not that big of a fan of 40/40. plus we want some house music at our party

Be prepared for plenty of fist-fights and drinks spilt all over you if you go to the Casbah for any holiday. I went for New Year's last year and it wasalright (good deal, at least - wasn't as packed as I expected) but my sister went for Halloween last year and she went to Mur/Mur within 15 minutes. It wasthat bad.

Originally Posted by neverflopped

hahaha...make room for the big girls....
but yea im not that big of a fan of 40/40. plus we want some house music at our party
laugh.gif

my pops an uncle love that house music

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

go to the borgata...

we was thinkin about borgata but we heard they mad strict. like they ask u for 2 forms of id at the clubs there. 2 our boys are only 20 but they usin theirbrothers id's

if your going to casbah/ harrah's pool on Saturday Nov. 1 for the halloween parties, be prepared to be to see nothing but Staten Island and Brooklyn"tough guys". trust me, i'm from the island literally half of this island is going to be there. girls are going to be fire if you can deal withthem.

I don't know about the other Nters but every time I have been to Casbah it has been tight. They have a lot of good looking females there that overly tan.But besides that its always packed so you will have a good time.

Originally Posted by JJUVE

if your going to casbah/ harrah's pool on Saturday Nov. 1 for the halloween parties, be prepared to be to see nothing but Staten Island and Brooklyn "tough guys". trust me, i'm from the island literally half of this island is going to be there. girls are going to be fire if you can deal with them.

most of the people wit us are from the staten island lol. i've been to dna a few times so I know that crowd hahhaha have u been to casbah before??

Originally Posted by HangTight

I don't know about the other Nters but every time I have been to Casbah it has been tight. They have a lot of good looking females there that overly tan. But besides that its always packed so you will have a good time.

check ur inbox cuz I sent u a pm

yeah i've been to casbah but not for the halloween party. it's a good time on a regular saturday night but when they throw their holiday parties itgets too over crowded for me...halloween being the worst. but it's just my personal opinion, you might go and have a great time, and as i said the girlsare going to be out full force in next-to-nothing costumes, so thats the plus. what it really boils down too is if your from S.I./BK and you dont mind seeingthe same people you went to high school with the go and enjoy yourself, just avoid the drama that follows all Staten Islanders. hell my boys got a room downthere this weekend so i might even show up lol.

place is hot we had our own vip section with our own security.....alot of females outside is nice also. We were right next to elton brand.

Originally Posted by JJUVE

yeah i've been to casbah but not for the halloween party. it's a good time on a regular saturday night but when they throw their holiday parties it gets too over crowded for me...halloween being the worst. but it's just my personal opinion, you might go and have a great time, and as i said the girls are going to be out full force in next-to-nothing costumes, so thats the plus. what it really boils down too is if your from S.I./BK and you dont mind seeing the same people you went to high school with the go and enjoy yourself, just avoid the drama that follows all Staten Islanders. hell my boys got a room down there this weekend so i might even show up lol.

yea we gettina room too so we should be good........... JJUVE and Rightgaurd check ur inbox cuz I sent u pm's

I just got back from AC and all the talk about the tough guy ego was so true. even the bouncers were bout to fight each other hahaha

Back
Top Bottom