CASSIDY - B.A.R.S

Joined Jan 21, 2004
Album releasing tuesday didnt see a post on it. Dont think we can comment on the album in depth before release but after one listen its easy to say B.A.R.S is his best release so far. Edited my post because i in no way want to make this a comparison thread.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

shoelova13

Banned
Joined Apr 1, 2002
If you won't a Nuggets fan I'd say "@#%$ OUTTA HERE!"

Actually... I still might say it :lol:
[hr][/hr]
Team DMV / Nuggets Fan[hr][/hr]
"Young Body, Old Soul" - The Double LP Debut. Coming Soon...[hr][/hr]
O.G. Member #1​

Joined Feb 12, 2006
Quote:[hr][/hr]but after one listen its easy to say B.A.R.S Smashes American Gangster and im a huge J fan[hr][/hr]
HERE WE GO NOOWWWW...!!
FLOAT AROUND IN THE GREATEST OF PORSCHES,
FEEL LIKE A CHUCKWAGON CUZ I'M ON 12 HORSES​

Joined Jan 21, 2004
We all now that Jay album is complete trash. On that note NUGGETS 1-0 NBA TITLE HERE WE COME LOL
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

Joined Apr 20, 2005
Quote:[hr][/hr]Dont think we can comment on the album in depth before release[hr][/hr]
:lol:
TEAMMUSICFORUM
Where Your Opinion is Wrong
And Lauryn Hill isn't on Lil' Wayne's level.​

Joined Jan 21, 2004
Quote:[hr][/hr]you ain't seen the 38 pg Jay thread at the top of the page[hr][/hr]
:lol:
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

Joined May 17, 2007
i respect your opinion on which album you thought was better, but to say Jays album was trash??? :smh:
TEAM Quette
It is my time

Joined Mar 27, 2006
YO that freestyle was dope to the fullest...hard to believe that came str8 from the dome cuz it was more than words it was a preach..like some1 said in the youtube comment i guess when you have a near death experience you look at life in a whole different perspective..
SOON TO BE COLLEGE DROPOUT​
TEAM BROOKLYN​
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Joined Feb 6, 2006
Quote:[hr][/hr]i also think b.a.r.s >A.G[hr][/hr]
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

Joined Jan 21, 2004
Quote:[hr][/hr]the only way you can honestly think this is better than American Gangster is if you're 16 years old, wear tall T's and have your mom drop you off at the mall on Friday nights...[hr][/hr]
:rofl:
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

Joined Jun 7, 2004
I'm pretty disappointed in this, he really needs to stop @#%$ with Swiss, dudes beats suck.
TEAM BEN GORDON
"...he got changed over his change a block off Ashland

Joined May 28, 2005
Im only 6 songs in, and this album so far is :smokin
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......
"WE like some wild COWBOYS comin to get YOU at high noon"

FS: Retro Jordan 5(black and silver)sz. 10.5 $150: Black Foams 11.5,$220​

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now