Cassidy - Raid (Meek Mill Diss)

900x900px-LL-5a03544a_A_9C22ACcAAeSO_.jpeg

i think you can figure that out.
thats your opinion. but the difference between the opinion of yours and mines is that mine is actual fact. i listen to music. i listen to rap. i been around to hear disses. i been around to see montana black (local philly cat) hustlin cassidy albums at northeast and fels high schools to get his name up...i also been around meeks old bummy days when he was in his impala with a raggedy Tee tryna battle joey jihad but couldnt even get a shot cause dude was a BUM battle wise. do you know them days? i know what cass is capable of. he is another canibus. but guess where canibus went? did you know cass aint street? did you know he went to the top high school in philadelphia as far as studies goes? did you know he is actually a grade A student? or do you just listen to the latest buzz and hop on a wagon? coming from a NY cat im actually shocked to see this. like i said, maybe its because its the only thing relevant to you. oh snap i didnt know meek mill posted that pic saying he was only playing...or was that fan made? oh, ok. seriously lol. *****
roll.gif

raid is million plus views on worldstar and and million+ views on youtube if you count da doubles....

da consensus is meek got baptized by cassidy. its over b.

Cassidy is semi relevant for the first time in years and he does condom Style.... Meek releasing a diss track to this dude is completely useless

thats your opinion. but the difference between the opinion of yours and mines is that mine is actual fact. i listen to music. i listen to rap. i been around to hear disses. i been around to see montana black (local philly cat) hustlin cassidy albums at northeast and fels high schools to get his name up...i also been around meeks old bummy days when he was in his impala with a raggedy Tee tryna battle joey jihad but couldnt even get a shot cause dude was a BUM battle wise. do you know them days? i know what cass is capable of. he is another canibus. but guess where canibus went? did you know cass aint street? did you know he went to the top high school in philadelphia as far as studies goes? did you know he is actually a grade A student? or do you just listen to the latest buzz and hop on a wagon? coming from a NY cat im actually shocked to see this. like i said, maybe its because its the only thing relevant to you. oh snap i didnt know meek mill posted that pic saying he was only playing...or was that fan made? oh, ok. seriously lol. *****
So what exactly are you basing who did had a better dis record on then?

Listen to yall man lol. Yall want meek to fall off so bad yall want cassidy to come back. Cassidy of all people tho. The same ***** wit the same flow from 03 n punches after punches after punches. yall kno cassidy not goin nowhere from this n diss or no diss meek buzz is gonna die down

Listen to yall man lol. Yall want meek to fall off so bad yall want cassidy to come back. Cassidy of all people tho. The same ***** wit the same flow from 03 n punches after punches after punches. yall kno cassidy not goin nowhere from this n diss or no diss meek buzz is gonna die down
-I did a bid

-I grip the pipe

-I went gold on my debut

-I'm a Hustla

-I shouldnt have made hotel

-I'm a problem

-Swizz and I are still cool

-Swizz and I are not cool

A synopsis of every Cassidy verse from 2005 onward.

Fam you just named a bunch of Smack DVD facts, knock it off.

It's been well documented that Cass wasn't a street cat and he went to a top notch high school in Philly.

**** even JadaKiss was never really a street cat and got good grades in high school :lol:

Yes Montana Black hustled Cass cds, what's your point? Yes Meek was always a dirty Philly cat tryin to battle Joey and the rest of the Philly battle rappers, what's your point? How does this make your opinion any more valid than Ninja's?

So what exactly are you basing who did had a better dis record on then?

Basically.

As far as this battle, meek been church mouse status on twitter. Da only bag he's been in is a body bag.

-I did a bid
-I grip the pipe
-I went gold on my debut
-I'm a Hustla
-I shouldnt have made hotel
-I'm a problem
-Swizz and I are still cool
-Swizz and I are not cool

A synopsis of every Cassidy verse from 2005 onward.

Still rather hear Cass than Meek.

*Malik shrug*

And the crazy thing about A lot of the post in here is that cats are in here talkin bout Meek bars are repetitive (Which They Are) be the ****** talkin bout dat new Chief Keef bump crazy....... We talkin bout the ***** that repeated Fredo on that molly water on EVERY track on the album :rolleyes

Dudes only show criticism to cats they don't like and thats my problem with NT these days. I actually grown to like a few joints from keef album albeit being some of the most repetitive, Non lyrical **** recorded in a long time.... chop came thru on the beats and the hooks are kind of catchy. At the same time i'm not gonna sit here and tell you his album hot or he's a good artist because that's a lie.

And the crazy thing about A lot of the post in here is that cats are in here talkin bout Meek bars are repetitive (Which They Are) be the ****** talkin bout dat new Chief Keef bump crazy....... We talkin bout the ***** that repeated Fredo on that molly water on EVERY track on the album :rolleyes

Dudes only show criticism to cats they don't like and thats my problem with NT these days. I actually grown to like a few joints from keef album albeit being some of the most repetitive, Non lyrical **** recorded in a long time.... chop came thru on the beats and the hooks are kind of catchy. At the same time i'm not gonna sit here and tell you his album hot or he's a good artist because that's a lie.

tadoe is the one on that molly water not fredo >D

Meek got cement in his shoes and thrown off the bride...

He's toast...

If you listen to Meek now and not feel the diss you're crazy...it's over.

So let me get this straight, street or dudes who are perceived to be in the streets can't make good grades? I'm off topic really but what the hell does good grades have to do with anyones credibility? Every g from the hood isn't as dumb as you'd believe and come on HIGH SCHOOL? How easy was that ****? I hope this way of thinking goes away and soon. 

So let me get this straight, street or dudes who are perceived to be in the streets can't make good grades? I'm off topic really but what the hell does good grades have to do with anyones credibility? Every g from the hood isn't as dumb as you'd believe and come on HIGH SCHOOL? How easy was that ****? I hope this way of thinking goes away and soon. 
word, da most gangsta rapper of all time ICE cube was a excellent student.

how many goons really went to school and got good grades? and ice cube was a gangsta rapper not an actual gangsta

how many goons really went to school and got good grades? and ice cube was a gangsta rapper not an actual gangsta
Goons? What are those? I know plenty of people y'all would consider "goons" "thugs" "gangsters" that went to school with me that were smart as hell. They just decided to use their smarts on the streets. Who sits around calling people goons? You need to stand back from the music industry and learn a little about how all this works in real life. 

Don't believe me? Sir Radric Davis Class of 98 McNair High School. People call Gucci an idiot all day but he graduated, did well and made dumb racks and he is about as gangster as you will get. How I know? I went to McNair and one of my teachers had him as well and told us about how she knew he'd always amount to something very positive for the world or something devastatingly destructive. She was clowning and said she guess he went devastatingly destructive when all the Bouldercrest cats came to school like two weeks straight in black tee's after that Black Tee song came out like they were going to do something. lol, those were the days. 

Last edited:
Lol @ all goons being dumb, especially those moving packs. You can't be dumb when the entire drug game is ran on numbers.

The point is you can't be talking all that wild anti-authority ****, then sitting in a room and listening to a teacher talk to you about Columbus for 8 hours a day.

No one's saying goons can't be smart.  Read Freakonomics.  One of the young dudes who was running the drug game out in Chicago had an MBA from Northwestern.

They're just saying you can't talk bout how you're a boss and live by your own rules, when you were never in detention.  Clearly you had no problem following someone else's basic rules.

And that Gucci example doesn't apply because that dude is a lunatic.

Last edited:
The point is you can't be talking all that wild anti-authority ****, then sitting in a room and listening to a teacher talk to you about Columbus for 8 hours a day.

No one's saying goons can't be smart.  Read Freakonomics.  One of the young dudes who was running the drug game out in Chicago had an MBA from Northwestern.

They're just saying you can't talk bout how you're a boss and live by your own rules, when you were never in detention.  Clearly you had no problem following someone else's basic rules.

And that Gucci example doesn't apply because that dude is a lunatic.
Just because you weren't in detention doesn't mean you weren't breaking the rules, that just means you weren't getting caught. There are no rules to school work. You do it, turn it in and get a grade. That can be done using various routines and anybody can get good grades in school. The kids who didn't turn in the work weren't dumb either, they just knew and didn't give a **** and were there to just chill with other kids. They don't teach logic in school, they teach facts and formulas so if you study the examples long enough you can piece together how to do a problem or read the book a couple sentences, whatever you had to do. 

And Gucci ain't a lunatic, at all. Just look at all the **** Gucci has done and how much time he has really served. I'm talking about things he has been arrested for. Gucci playin everybody who don't know em. I don't know him but I know how things were growin up around here and it wasn't playgrounds and trips to Chucky Cheese. 

^ Ok...

In response, I'm gonna say that yes, some people are "dumb"/have learning disabilities/ whatever you wanna call it.  Good grades isn't the result of just studying.  If you got a 3.0+ gpa then you kinda care.  Argue as much as you want, but if you're a goon who doesn't give a **** about anything, you're not paying attention to theorems or lessons.  Doesn't mean you're not tough, doesn't mean you're not from the hood, or a "real *****" if you go to school.  But it does mean you ain't bout all that reckless **** you claim. 

Cassidy isn't claiming to be like dudes who went to get grad degrees to better their management of the game, he claims he was a wild boy from childhood and was always about choppas and drugs.  He wasn't.

How are you hustling from the AM to the PM when you were in a classroom all day??  Slinging rocks under the desk in math class?

But none of that really matters.  I forget how this conversation even started, now.  People saying they don't respect Cass cuz he's fake?

And I don't know why we're still talking about Gucci Mane, but as someone who knows someone, no not a teacher telling stories, he is not a balanced individual.  Not relative to the average normal person at least.  That dude's out there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom