Cassidy - Raid (Meek Mill Diss)

how many goons really went to school and got good grades?
Quite a few some of which who I personally went to school with that would run in your crib with the heat and clean it out if given the chance.
If you're from the hood, then you KNOW that some of the smartest dudes in class are also some of the grimiest in them streets. If you don't believe that, then you don't know as much as you THINK you do. I have a potna that had a full ride to college and wound up building rockets for NASA during the summertime. He moved back here (New Orleans) a couple months ago and is still doin his dirt.. Son is one of the grimiest, don't give a f*** type ninja that you'll ever meet. Trust, I grew up with a lot of them. 

http://rapradar.com/2013/01/13/new-music-cassidy-another-one-i-like/

Cassidy using Jahlil Beats for some buzz too, ain't he Meek Mill's producer who made the Repo beat?
laugh.gif
brotherly love in philly indeed.

Lol yaw are trippin if this is the hottest diss since sliced bread. Stay ignorant, my fellow members. Hell, 2nd round KO still gets more hits than this underground. The fact that cass had to waste peoples time by putting 10 minutes of (7 of them being trash/garbage/basura) just shows you something. But then again yaw who disagree just shows that i am more knowledgeable when talkin music disses. Oh and ice cube got chumped a bunch of times. He was claimin somethin he wasnt. Do yaw research. Clowns. He was a gangsta rapper, far fr a actual gangsta. Ice T has real street cred. And would go chop it up with any of the biggest bosses in any hood. Instagram the dude "artemusgordon" he knows a lot of info of your so-called "credible gangstas"

Lol yaw are trippin if this is the hottest diss since sliced bread. Stay ignorant, my fellow members. Hell, 2nd round KO still gets more hits than this underground. The fact that cass had to waste peoples time by putting 10 minutes of (7 of them being trash/garbage/basura) just shows you something. But then again yaw who disagree just shows that i am more knowledgeable when talkin music disses. Oh and ice cube got chumped a bunch of times. He was claimin somethin he wasnt. Do yaw research. Clowns. He was a gangsta rapper, far fr a actual gangsta. Ice T has real street cred. And would go chop it up with any of the biggest bosses in any hood. Instagram the dude "artemusgordon" he knows a lot of info of your so-called "credible gangstas"
million+ views on worldstar & youtube in a week.

numbers dont lie b, cassidy crushed meek mill.

Damn Cass, I knew you was gonna kill him but you aint have to give him a whole 10 min.

Once the gangstarr beat came in :pimp: Whole thing was him just talking down on him.

"I am more knowledgeable when talkin music disses" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: get OUTTA HERE, talk about basura, well there it is

:lol: @ this thread.

It's a damn rap battle and dudes talking about if it's a good song

:stoneface: :rofl: @ It's a draw and these rabid Meek defenders/Cass haters. I don't want Cass back or Meek to fail. Meek is just whack and Cass is clearly the better battle rapper. Meek dug his own grave. Nobody trying to hear another Cass album in 2013 but I would bump his first album over anything by Meek.

Good to see music forum might've changed but some of the characters in here haven't.

The last really good rap battle I heard if I got the time frame right was Joe Budden vs. Saigon which was lyrically potent and had great beat selections. Nobody was making songs and sending jabs in it and record sales were extra irrelevant. Unless Wu-Tang's gangrape of Joey came after cuz that Rebel INS diss was potent.

This right here was always gonna be one sided. All this gangsta rapper talk and who got street cred don't matter in a rap battle. Only plays a factor when it's no longer on wax.

Last edited:
million+ views on worldstar & youtube in a week.

numbers dont lie b, cassidy crushed meek mill.
cmon ninja, ive been lurkin on here for years and always saw your point of view lol but like i said..a million views in 2013 aint crap bro. Sure its gotten that much but only cause there hasnt been any rap beef goin on music wise. Hell, gunplay gettin dropped by 50's crew had a ton of views. What does that mean? When people from PHILLY are even saying "wtf?" that goes to show u something. Numbers dont lie but they sure as hell dont talk either. "gangnam style" got a billion views bro...does that mean he's god to the music world?? Far from it. You aren't even answering my questions from earlier...break it down BAR FOR BAR and show me how 2013 Cass is as potent as 2002 Cass. "you look like that monkey from planet of the apes" seriously? So if i say "yo mom so fat when she jumped for joy she got stuck" i should get "oooohs" and "ahhhs" ?? These childish lines were all over this track. You just eat it up cause there aint nothin for you to listen to right now.

Im far from a cass hater or a meek fan. Meek shoulda stayed in his lane. Cass needs this to bring some light to his non-existent career. Like dude said above aside from this what else do you bang from cass? Aside from meek's mmg tracks what else do you listen to from him? Yaw crack me up. Oh and instagram can teach you a thing or 2..especially when its someone who is actually knowledgeable and isnt scared to put out info that you and me wouldnt normally know. Ignorance is bliss you clowns. 8)

Gangstas and Instagram in the same paragraph. OH
if you would care to go on there and follow that dude you wouldnt say that. What's so hard to comprehend? Oh i get it, your cool lol. You about as smart as that monkey from planet of the apes....before he got high.

wanna take a gander at meek mill's @ mentions on twitter? not da coziest place on da internet right about now :lol:
ayo...maybe i am typing in chinese or somethin..but didnt i say meek bit the bullet when callin out heads for 100k knowim damn well people like cass would actually take that from him? Ill say it again, meek's story would be reversed and flipped against cass if the bet was "see who puts out a album with the most sales". Cass would FLOP HARD. Meeks 200k+units would make him look like the fool. Meek bit off more than he could chew. But maybe you cant read chinese...looks english to me tho.

So what exactly are you basing who did had a better dis record on then?
ofcourse cassidy would win because its his forte. But that dont mean its good at all. When freeway battled cass he got chewed up cause he can NOT battle. But the difference back then was that cassidy was fresh in the scene and being backed by swizz. Over 10 years later and this dude does some of the worst material but gets blown up cause of it being the only thing out at the moment. Oh n im sure those viewers who watched it on either site most likely watched it on the latter site as well.

at this point you arguing how much did cassidy win, not if cassidy win..haven't we learn it doesn't matter if you win by a inch or a mile?

Back
Top Bottom