Cassidy - Raid (Meek Mill Diss)

Barre Reese cameback hard. This is a battle.

Round 1 is a draw!

"You look like a animal in the face, you remind me of one of dem' monkeys in the Planet of the Apes." :x Goodnight :stoneface: ...

Last edited:
" :frown: :wow: :frown: It was too long, IOWN like it :wow: "
:lol: Guise, not every rap song is 3 minutes. Some rap songs require you to actually listen for a bit and not just aimlessly nod your head.

man that **** had no business being 10 minutes and lets be real... this is cassidy... u act like he was goin in on some lupe type ****... his flow too boring to be making 10 minute songs

Damn Meek. First, you and ya team get slaughtered by Kevin Hart. Now you get slaughtered by Cass? 
mean.gif
 ... You gotta come back though fam. This is what rap is all about. Come back, even if you know he's better. Don't be no *****.. 

Barre Reese cameback hard. This is a battle.
Round 1 is a draw!
"You look like a animal in the face, you remind me of one of dem' monkeys in the Planet of the Apes." :x Goodnight :stoneface: ...

What? Stop it.
Cass BODIED this dude.

This is trash, no one will care about this in a week. He should have went the Drake route and just keep putting out music.

:smh: at you people saying this is trash, lyrically Meek Mill cannot compete with Cassidy.

First time i heard it was ok. Played it again wit headphones, and CASS went IINNN on Meek. Like on some 95'-05' rap, dig a whole for em, got my finger on the raid can emptyn it all outt on 1 roach steez. Wasn't no "hit em up" but I woulda felt some type way after if i was meek listenin.

woulda been better if it was 6 mins, and a og grimey beat. but dude aint disappoint. hope meek , or mmg responds . say what you will but i like lyrical battles

Last edited:
" :frown: :wow: :frown: It was too long, IOWN like it :wow: "
:lol: Guise, not every rap song is 3 minutes. Some rap songs require you to actually listen for a bit and not just aimlessly nod your head.

man that **** had no business being 10 minutes and lets be real... this is cassidy... u act like he was goin in on some lupe type ****... his flow too boring to be making 10 minute songs

I know you're trying to break in the music biz or something, but stop it and listen. Cassidy did exactly what he was supposed to for the type of rapper he is, he buried Meek completely. Did it have to be 10 minutes? Nope, but he had a lot to say, and everything was relevant to the beef. Meek Mill's diss didn't have to be 5 minutes, cause he never actually said anything til like 3:20, and it was still :rolleyes. Cass just dropped the hammer on Meek for 10 whole minutes, and the best response Meek Mill could have since his lyrical ability is LOL at best would be to get a megahit, stay off twitter, and act like nothing happened. That still won't erase his pride taking an F-5, but for the "he gettin still money crowd", his head can be held high. It seems like people are truly hearing what they want to hear instead of taking an objective look on stuff. I mean, I can understand if people don't like or aren't a fan of Cass, but to say it wasn't a good diss and it was "boring", that's just silly. Not only was it entertaining, but it was good. Do you like rap/hip hop :lol:?

Last edited:
:smh: at you people saying this is trash, lyrically Meek Mill cannot compete with Cassidy.

lyrics aint everything man...this **** is BORING... who cares who wins this battle? nothing is gonna change for either of them and no one is being entertained cept the folks who are musically stuck in 2004...

I have no idea what more u people wanted from this diss??? Cass bodied dude no questions about it. Not only meek but damn near the whole MMG. Only on Niketalk where dudes have the attention of 5 years old would there be talk of it being too long :lol:. He kept it consistent and stayed at his neck the whole 10 minutes

lyrics aint everything man...this **** is BORING... who cares who wins this battle? nothing is gonna change for either of them and no one is being entertained cept the folks who are musically stuck in 2004...

What y'all dudes smoking man? You must be a 90's baby...and if not still sad.

this track is better than any of that garbage you be tryna promote on here

Sit down bum

I know you're trying to break in the music biz or something, but stop it and listen. Cassidy did exactly what he was supposed to for the type of rapper he is, he buried Meek completely. Did it have to be 10 minutes? Nope, but he had a lot to say, and everything was relevant to the beef. Meek Mill's diss didn't have to be 5 minutes, cause he never actually said anything til like 3:20, and it was still :rolleyes. Cass just dropped the hammer on Meek for 10 whole minutes, and the best response Meek Mill could have since his lyrical ability is LOL at best would be to get a megahit, stay off twitter, and act like nothing happened. That still won't erase his pride taking an F-5, but for the "he gettin still money crowd", his head can be held high. It seems like people are truly hearing what they want to hear instead of taking an objective look on stuff. I mean, I can understand if people don't like or aren't a fan of Cass, but to say it wasn't a good diss and it was "boring", that's just silly. Not only was it entertaining, but it was good. Do you like rap/hip hop :lol:?

i listened man.. the **** was boring... how u rap for 10 minutes on however many beats and never change your flow?

Im a huge meek fan...that being said, the young boy got aired out. Meek diss was a good song, but he talked more about himself than Cass. Cassidy had the better diss and its not close. Repo could easily pass as a normal everyday Meek song that they play on the radio,but with Raid you could actually tell it's a diss track.

How can you call this beef boring when we are getting back and forth quality songs? Yall not tired of subliminals and indirect lines? Thats all the "beef" thats been in rap these days. Ross and jeezy have never said each other's name on wax, yall try to decipher lines between Kanye and Wiz to see if they are dissing each other, Pusha T vs Wayne, _s making whole diss songs tryna make you guess who theyre talking about...**** that I wanna hear names and I want disrespectful talk. I blame Jay Z, he started it.

Back
Top Bottom