Cassidy - Raid (Meek Mill Diss)

da more you play it, da better it gets....man this **** is probably da best diss record since that 300 bars from da game..and even this is probably better.
And here I was about to admit that NH was on the money...... You have got to be out of your mind right now.
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
What he say?

Omelly : Cass you played yaself keep the same energy and you should of told ya man don't say my name in his rap ***** you kno better **** boy..

Then someone tweeted omelly and asked em if he sees cass he finna smack em up and he responded Truee.

Somethin little but I'm sure it'll continue to go back anf forth an

da more you play it, da better it gets....man this **** is probably da best diss record since that 300 bars from da game..and even this is probably better.
And here I was about to admit that NH was on the money...... You have got to be out of your mind right now.
indifferent.gif
game wasn't as counted out as cassidy is, hence y i graded it wit a curve on cassidy.

Fair enough, but hes dissing Meek Mill, thats like a 6th grade math test. Game went at the entire G-Unit during their prime, he should be getting the curve, not like he needs it cause 300 Bars is the GOAT diss record..

300 bars and running is not the goat dis record.
not at all, but i heard it again a few mins ago...verrrry good diss.

i say its probably da most artistic diss of all time, mad concepts, mad beats, mad flows, alot of hiphop wonk went into that.

game himself diluted da impact of that diss by always apologizing to 50 and saying he wants a g-unit reunion..then dissing him da next week.

Last edited:
300 bars and running is not the goat dis record.
not at all, but i heard it again a few mins ago...verrrry good diss.

i say its probably da most artistic diss of all time, mad concepts, mad beats, mad flows, alot of hiphop wonk went into that.

game himself diluted da impact of that diss by always apologizing to 50 and saying he wants a g-unit reunion..then dissing him da next week.

Very true, but you can't mention stuff like that around here. It has to be about money and relevancy.

game wasn't as counted out as cassidy is, hence y i graded it wit a curve on cassidy.
what 50 did to jarule was fresh in people's mind , he went after the best selling crew

in hip hop history at their peek and came out the victor , you look at pre 300 bars

g unit success and post 300 bars g unit success and its night and day

in about a week if dream chasers 3 tracklisting leaks with another cassidy diss

its gonna propel people to download it that much more and keep him hot,

dream chasers 2 got him a release date....he gonna mess around and

extend his 15 minutes and get another album , his boss man is rozay...

ross played out the screwed hooks sound to its limit and then came

in with the mafioso sound and kept that fresh by sprinkling it in with

the lex luger beats......if ross can somehow teach meek how to re-invent

himself with dreamchaser 3 the way he did with the albert anastasia ep

then meek gonna be aight....im still not feeling the diss but it seem to be

really resonating with .people..........

what 50 did to jarule was fresh in people's mind , he went after the best selling crew

in hip hop history at their peek and came out the victor , you look at pre 300 bars

g unit success and post 300 bars g unit success and its night and day

in about a week if dream chasers 3 tracklisting leaks with another cassidy diss

its gonna propel people to download it that much more and keep him hot,

dream chasers 2 got him a release date....he gonna mess around and

extend his 15 minutes and get another album , his boss man is rozay...

ross played out the screwed hooks sound to its limit and then came

in with the mafioso sound and kept that fresh by sprinkling it in with

the lex luger beats......if ross can somehow teach meek how to re-invent

himself with dreamchaser 3 the way he did with the albert anastasia ep

then meek gonna be aight....im still not feeling the diss but it seem to be

really resonating with .people..........

that would be like wanting blake griffin to re-invent himself when we all know he's only good for dunking.

Only thing a diss record needs is an emotional/personal attack to be effective (Ether, Hit 'Em Up, King of the Hill etc). That being said, Cassidy obviously accomplished that. Tons of quotables and Meek reacted like a broad (If this was late 90's/early 2000's I'm sure Meek would have ran to the studio and record some wack **** ala Jay-Z, thank social media :smh: ). The 10 minutes isn't necessary but I guarantee Cass' next diss will be a burial if Meek decides to respond.

Last edited:
...But if Meek stops yelling then he's just Ace Hood.
I don't know why they keep making songs together.  It just makes people ask why Meek yells so much when he and Ace have the same voice and flow and Ace doesn't seem to have to.

Meek mill da type of cat that disconnects his PlayStation when down 30 in da 4th quarter

On 2k :lol:

Back
Top Bottom