Catfish Season 2

Has there ever been an episode of this show where the person being Catfished wins?
last week's episode. Turned out the dude really was who he said he had been for 8 yrs and he just didn't see the importance in ever video chatting or meeting her even though she gave up her life for him, then Neve and dude convinced them to meet and they seemed destined for marriage at the end, and it was a complete coincidence dude's phone number was registered to someone else.

I was disappointed there was a happy ending in that episode. It's really stupid to be in love with an online person for 8 years and you can't even put in the effort to do one videochat.

Ol' boy said he was turning down girls at the bar for her...

350x700px-LL-a1093506_tumblr_m7e6nhXTxj1r5pin2o1_400.gif

This white dude is crazy ....

Dude look like he wanted to kill him, kiss him, screw him all in one motion.

LMAO

dude really has issues ...

SMH at the other dude dumping his children mother over a internet thing ... 

then he runs back to her and she takes him back?
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
I legit thought dude HAD to be an amateur wrestler with the way he came out, but when they finally sat down with him again turns out he's just bat-**** crazy

has there been a physical altercation on this show yet?

still don't understand how he didn't even attempt to put hands on jokerman

that recent episode with that weirdo where he told the camera crew "I need to take five and drink" , yeah that guy is a dickhead.

Yep. I sometimes wonder if this show fake.....
I want to say yes ...

There's no way (at least in my mind), that some of these people go months almost years and they can't do a skype or facetime. Just beyond believe ...

This episode proved the show is fake. It's funny people can go 5 years without video chat but they all video chat by the end of an episode.

This episode proved the show is fake. It's funny people can go 5 years without video chat but they all video chat by the end of an episode.
What are you talking about? The reason they don't video chat is because they aren't who they say they are :lol: not because they didn't have a webcam for 5 years

What are you talking about? The reason they don't video chat is because they aren't who they say they are :lol: not because they didn't have a webcam for 5 years

No spit Jeff. The point is why would someone continue to talk to them in this day and age. If I love a chick and haven't seen her hell I will buy her a web cam

this episode was just off because the guy had a motive to expose this guys unfaithfulness and he seemed like he was playing a character too with his mannerisms and speech :lol:

one of the episodes earlier this season was def sketchy as it looks like the dude faked not knowing the girl was lying to him just to get on the show or something :stoneface:

No spit Jeff. The point is why would someone continue to talk to them in this day and age. If I love a chick and haven't seen her hell I will buy her a web cam

So because you wouldn't go through this, you don't think desperate people actually entertain someone they never seen for a long period of time?

Lucky said it's fake so it's gotta be fake :lol:

So because you wouldn't go through this, you don't think desperate people actually entertain someone they never seen for a long period of time?

Lucky said it's fake so it's gotta be fake
laugh.gif
I don't think he is the only that think that allot of these episodes are fake .. 

Come on ...

Dude has a girl three kids and yet he is willing to dump a chick with one picture? The one picture that is up shows all her cleavage but yet she claims her man is possessive? Unless this cats are totally dumb, they know better. All these programs now have webcam to include faceboook .. is not hard to ask for a quick peek ... smh!

Back
Top Bottom