Catfish Season 2

I understand not being able to video chat in the late 90s (97-2000) but if your comp or phone doesn't have video capabilities in this day and age C'MON

So because you wouldn't go through this, you don't think desperate people actually entertain someone they never seen for a long period of time?

Lucky said it's fake so it's gotta be fake :lol:
I don't think he is the only that think that allot of these episodes are fake .. 

Come on ...

Dude has a girl three kids and yet he is willing to dump a chick with one picture? The one picture that is up shows all her cleavage but yet she claims her man is possessive? Unless this cats are totally dumb, they know better. All these programs now have webcam to include faceboook .. is not hard to ask for a quick peek ... smh!

I'm not disagreeing that the show is fake, I'm disagreeing about the general subject. Stuff like this does happen in real life, especially fat insecure chicks looking for the only companionship they can get :smh:

Gladys has her booking info all over her twitter and has the hastags #RealityTV and #MTV

Show is definitely fake

After watching last night's show with the Bow Wow thing, I definitely believe this show is fake. I'm not a fan so I barely watch it, but the concept just seemed suspect to me. You can't be catfished in 2013 I'm sorry. This isn't 1998 when everybody was in those AOL chat rooms typing a/s/l. There are way too many ways for us to communicate with social networks now. So for you to invest months and years into an online relationship and have never seen the person you are talking too then it's safe to assume the person isn't who they claim to be.

She really thought Bow Wow was interested in her? C'mon man, I don't care how confident you are common sense is common sense. A celebrity sending you 10 racks, but won't fly out to see you or fly you out to see them, really?

Last edited:
I hope this show is fake. I pray people aren't this dumb :smh:

It's unfortunate, but some people really are THAT DUMB, or naive, whatever.

Notice how all the episodes are usually country folks from podunk nowhere (sorry Michigan), some of them don't know any better. And like stated above many of these folks are extremely insecure and just in denial of the situation.

Regardless, I think the show is entertaining. The episode with Artis and the crazy white boy as the vigilante of cheating justice was epic, I thought he was gonna beat up everyone.

I don't think it's fake.

These profiles they look at are just the most obviously fake profiles and these fools fall for it for years :lol:

In 2013 it should be impossible to get catfished with pretty much cameras attached to damn near all laptops.. Most young peoe have smartphones with front facing cameras.. And webcams themselves are cheap as fuu.. If they can't webcam see ya

If these stories are true, then these people are so damn stupid. Their families should've put a stop to this nonsense.

One of the earlier episodes from this season is so dumb. Girl was talking to guy for 8 years and was so in love but he didn't love her enough to ever get a webcam. If it wasn't for the show she would've never knew if he was real and they would've never met. Now the dude who would never even videochat with her is proposing on the recap show.

Back
Top Bottom