.::Cavaliers Vs. Celtics::. 1PM ABC::. "Its Gonna Feel Like Your Playing Michael $@'n Jordan"

Replay clearly showed Allen grabbed the ball after hitting the rim. Thought the touch fouls on Lebron/Pierce/anybody evened out over the game, but whatever.

Bad to see us give up that lead, but good to see us win after doing it. Not the same old story if you change the ending.

Also this is why I love KG in a hated way, he makes the game more intense and fun with his trash talking.

Typical Celtics 2nd half meltdown
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
at Lebron for jacking up that 3, you been throwing up bricks all game, the hell are you doing?

Jesus
pimp.gif
how many touches did he get in the 4th qtr though
indifferent.gif

Big Baby, KG and RONDOO
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smh at the haters.

Bron had like 42-9-7. Took some bad shots and missed some key free throws and hes called lame, choker, wack, non shooter etc.

I almost wish I "hated" a player how some of yall hate him. i wonder if I could blast the best player in the nba over every mistake or loss he makes and feel better about myself.

Lebrons only worry this year should be getting past my magic. If he can do that he will be a champion. THe celtics cannot beat the cavs in a 7 game series.

None of your favorite players can put up a stat line like lebron like that after doing nothing in the first 2.5 quarters

With the lakers loss later or next cavs win cavs have home court thru the whole playoffs. Was this game that meaningful? Does it hurt lebron or the cavs that much?

^That's the thing. I respect Kobe a lot, but if his team is down 20 there is no way he is going to take over the game in the manner that Lebron just did.

And I'd worry about your Magic against us. I don't see that much of a difference with how the Magic play and it was a 7 game series w/no KG.

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

we did not have jameer either dont forget. Jameer is as valueable to us as kg to yall

There are no words or emoticons to express how much I disagree with that, but whatever.

Hello there Celtics fans. Let me first say, KG cussing out the refs after losing to the Thunder helped you guys greatly because the refs were %*@@$*% atrocious this game. The Cavs were playing 5 on 8 out there, and also KG talks so much $@@! when our biggest guy (Shaq) and best big defender (Andy) aren't playing, but he'll shut up after Shaq foul the $@@! out of him, and Andy irritate the $@@! out of him. Also, if you guys believe Boston has a chance of beating Cleveland in the playoffs (
laugh.gif
), yall are as delusional as Knick fans who think Bron coming

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Hello there Celtics fans. Let me first say, KG cussing out the refs after losing to the Thunder helped you guys greatly because the refs were %*@@$*% atrocious this game. The Cavs were playing 5 on 8 out there, and also KG talks so much $@@! when our biggest guy (Shaq) and best big defender (Andy) aren't playing, but he'll shut up after Shaq foul the $@@! out of him, and Andy irritate the $@@! out of him. Also, if you guys believe Boston has a chance of beating Cleveland in the playoffs (
laugh.gif
), yall are as delusional as Knick fans who think Bron coming

I find that extremely ridiculous when you guys shot 40 free throws and got one of the biggest controversial calls of the game.

Kg for you guys is slow on defense, cant rotate, plays about 30 minutes, averages what? 14 and 7 this year?

Jameer is our floor leader, best free throw shooter out of our starters, runs the offense well, feeds dwight inside when others dont and he puts up about 14 and 7 as well..

Lets not go off reputation now.

Kg isnt what he used to be.

We had rafer alston whos not even in the league anymore as our starting guard.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

we did not have jameer either dont forget. Jameer is as valueable to us as kg to yall
roll.gif
Meer killed the Lakers that season so that statement is not farfetched.
I swear Laker fans are so damn arrogant.  

Back on topic:  Jameer is def. valuable to the Magic as KG is to the Celtics.  Meer has that dribble penetration/kick out that Rafer was not able to do.  Plus Meer was having a killer year that year and when he went down with that injury so did the Magic team.  The Magic overachieved and got exposed in the Finals by the Lakers.  But they still have a chance to make the series interesting cause a Lee layup at the buzzer and D12 free throws would have gone at least 6 games.  

Come on homie, you can't tell me you aint see them grabbing Bron EVERY time he went to the hole. I know you a Boston fan but be a basketball fan first. There were a bunch of missed calls. The play where Mike Brown got thrown out the game, Tony Allen grabbed Mo so Rondo could score. The play where Allen did that dumb goaltend, KG hooked Lebron arm. Delonte got thrown to ground by KG. Man it was all kind of $@%+ going on in the game today

well said and I dont think that we overachieved or got exposed. We played the finals well. If lee woulda made the layup and howard made 1 more free throw we woulda been up 3-1 but It didnt happen.

For yall thinking jameer isnt as valueable, he was actually An all star last year voted by coaches not stupid fans. What has Kg done the last 2 years

it was referee night in the nba today. the refs controlled that game. they got their little 5 seconds of fame.

there were calls on both sides of the floor that were questionable. nonetheless, the cavs showed they can take on a squad only playing 5 of their players

Originally Posted by KnockoutNed

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

roll.gif
Meer killed the Lakers that season so that statement is not farfetched.

so that makes him as valuable as Garnett? because he plays well against one team?

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

NeptuneBeats187 said:
I wish I could just blacklist all NTers with anything regarding Lakers in their sig and or avy when looking at a Cavs thread. "Bron not clutch/ LeChoke/ Can't Shoot" ...did you just not see his 20 pt 4th Quarter performance WITHOUT RESTING?! I know I am just yellin' a brick wall right now, but y'all need to shut y'all salty SWEPT @$#*#^ up. #$%&*@UP.

Lakers fans are arrogant... but pride comes before the fall.

Originally Posted by Brandon5000

With this Lakers loss it appears they've gone 9-7 in their last 16 games. This loss gives Cleveland HOME COURT ADVANTAGE THROUGHOUT THE PLAYOFFS and the best record in the league

lebron_smile.jpg

Originally Posted by THE GR8

why didnt nate play today?

From Doc's comments it sounds like the playoff rotation will be Tony Allen at backup point. So, to recap, Doc has benched Nate Robinson for having the same exact flaws as Eddie House. Eddie used to get rewarded with a ton of undeserved minutes for being awful on defense and chucking up bad shots.

And to that guy downplaying KG: NBA.com

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

I wish I could just blacklist all NTers with anything regarding Lakers in their sig and or avy when looking at a Cavs thread. "Bron not clutch/ LeChoke/ Can't Shoot" ...did you just not see his 20 pt 4th Quarter performance WITHOUT RESTING?! I know I am just yellin' a brick wall right now, but y'all need to shut y'all salty SWEPT @$#*#^ up. #$%&*@UP.

Lakers fans are arrogant... but pride comes before the fall.

With this Lakers loss it appears they've gone 9-7 in their last 16 games. This loss gives Cleveland HOME COURT ADVANTAGE THROUGHOUT THE PLAYOFFS and the best record in the league

lebron_smile.jpg

us arrogant?

please tell me what your team did last year when they had the exact same thing
why are you so sure that you're making it to the finals?
cavs fans are just as arrogant, except that you guys havent won @#$%

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Originally Posted by THE GR8

why didnt nate play today?

From Doc's comments it sounds like the playoff rotation will be Tony Allen at backup point. So, to recap, Doc has benched Nate Robinson for having the same exact flaws as Eddie House. Eddie used to get rewarded with a ton of undeserved minutes for being awful on defense and chucking up bad shots.

And to that guy downplaying KG: NBA.com
benching Nate...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

dude is better than their entire bench, hes definitley a punch that they could use in the playoffs in an improving Eastern conference that they have continued to fall in while teams like Cleveland, Orlando, and Atlanta have gotten consistently better since the Celtics won that title 2 years back.

Back
Top Bottom