.::Cavaliers Vs. Celtics::. 1PM ABC::. "Its Gonna Feel Like Your Playing Michael $@'n Jordan"

Nice win for the Celts, I didn't catch the game but it seemed like playoff atmosphere at the end. Playoffs are coming sooner than we think, can't wait for the Z/Shaq/Andy trio to be in full force again...

cavs fans shouldn't be calling anybody arrogant

mike brown Coach of the decade

My favorite part of the game was Mike Brown losing his mind over a call when the Celtics were over the limit and the Cavs had been called for 1 foul in the quarter.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
at certain Cavs fans in here who want to pretend like they didn't get the benefit of some calls today too.

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

Originally Posted by KnockoutNed

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

we did not have jameer either dont forget. Jameer is as valueable to us as kg to yall
roll.gif
Meer killed the Lakers that season so that statement is not farfetched.

so that makes him as valuable as Garnett? because he plays well against one team?
The whole point is that people are quick to say yeah Orlando got lucky because they didn't have a healthy KG blah blah blah.  Orlando didn't have their starting all star PG that year so that makes it a wash.  Jameer Nelson is def. valuable to that Magic offense not just that particular team.  He's the starting point guard for one of the elite teams in the league.  

I didn't see anyone touch on it, but am I crazy or did LeBron flip the bird at the end of the game?

I just want to know what was said between KG and Lebron.

I am not an arrogant Lakers fan but I will say this, Lebron did choke with the game on the line. Not being able to make FT's??? Along with that he was the guy who got them that close to be in the spot to potentially pull one out so I will no go so far to say that he isn't great.

Anyone denying him as a great player obviously has an agenda.

Can someone let me know what happened when they all met in the middle and were about to "fight" KG was talking mad #+!! afterwards ahah

KnockoutNed wrote:

badboyf0life420 wrote:

lilpennymagicfan wrote:

we did not have jameer either dont forget. Jameer is as valueable to us as kg to yall
roll.gif

so that makes him as valuable as Garnett? because he plays well against one team?

jameer was an allstar before his injury that season...

he didnt only light it up against LA

so nah not too far fetched

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

Can someone let me know what happened when they all met in the middle and were about to "fight" KG was talking mad #+!! afterwards ahah

If we are thinking about the same instance, Tony Allen was yapping @ Lebron and calling him out for taking a 3 when he could've taken it to the hole. Lebron took offense and made his way into the Celtics team huddle.

And Lebron's clutch stats don't lie. He's head and shoulders above the rest of the league when it comes to crunch time production. 49% shooting, too.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

If we are thinking about the same instance, Tony Allen was yapping @ Lebron and calling him out for taking a 3 when he could've taken it to the hole. Lebron took offense and made his way into the Celtics team huddle.

And Lebron's clutch stats don't lie. He's head and shoulders above the rest of the league when it comes to crunch time production. 49% shooting, too.

Tony Allen almost messed it up for yall, what an idiot! Who does that?!?!

roll.gif

Are you an idiot? He's the damn PG who RUNS the offense. He knows how everyone plays and where/when to give them the ball.Also, maybe you don't remember he was an all-star last year...

stupid nters who base players off reputation.

Cant stand them.

Same people who vote for kobe as all nba 1st team defense n @%@%

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

roll.gif

Are you an idiot? He's the damn PG who RUNS the offense. He knows how everyone plays and where/when to give them the ball.Also, maybe you don't remember he was an all-star last year...

are you an idiot?
dude used Jameer's games against the lakers as his only evidence to show that he was as valuable as Garnett, because a laker fan thought it was funny
he couldve easily said what you said, but he didn't
calm down son

Back
Top Bottom