Cavs @ Boston- Friday 8pm ET on ESPN Vol. Fight for the #1 seed

Garnett is expected to miss Friday night's home game against Cleveland.
http://www.boston.com/spo...ics/extras/celtics_blog/

@

30c77e51802d4e9bdb8cea722167093e.jpg

baby_05__1234890612_9330.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/v/XLnY3tPigPE&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1http://www.youtube.com/v/XLnY3tPigPE&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1

You mad nobody takes the time out to make a chant about your city. Its already a well established fact, y'all are trash.

Should be a GREAT game.
pimp.gif

Too bad no KG, but there's more then enough talent on the floor for a high quality game.

I'll be there tomorrow night.
pimp.gif

Sucks that KG is out but oh well, that's part of the game. And you just had to throw that Big Baby pic in there, didn't you?
laugh.gif

If I'm not watching, I'll record it...I expect a great game
58536c39171b840f5b0ce21446e9bb97b100a52f.gif
84d367a318ed881d5682eede4be2b6d8c45e6304.gif

LBJ will get 35+

laugh.gif
outacontrol, love it.

It'll be a good game even though KG is out. Boston is solid at home regardless so we'll see what the Cavs can do. Unfortunately for NT KG isout...which means there will be 20+ posts with people's arms in the air if the Cavs win.

I think the Cavs take this, but with little contribution from the old-newbie Joe Smith. Mo Williams and Delonte will be keys in this game as Z and LBJ gettheirs...

Doc Rivers on Mikki Moore and Joe Smith:

Quote:
[table][tr][td]Rivers on Cleveland's acquisition of Joe Smith: "He's a terrific player, he's a veteran, and he's been through things. Mikki [Moore] has not been through playoffs and played a significant amount of minutes, but Mikki is a gifted player - he's long and athletic and he shoots. We're happy with what we got. We felt we had to get Joe or Mikki. We couldn't be left out in the cold. Whichever one [was available] first, we got. Joe is a tough defender; Mikki is longer. Joe, just from experience, could be a better defender, but we hope to educate Mikki."[/td] [/tr][/table]
(LINK)

This should be good..although the last time was a bit boring
laugh.gif

But imma watch this for sure

Stinks that KG is out.

I still think the Celts can win though. It will be tough.

Pierce needs to go off for 30+ though.

Watch Cleveland make "BEAT BOSTON" shirts during playoffs like they did 2 years ago with the "BEAT DETROIT" shirts.

That whole beat whoever is for lames anyways.

Hi Boston.

laugh.gif

They sellin those here in Portland for the regular season game on Monday.
eyes.gif

Cleveland soft huh? Silly kids. Cavs win by 8 or more. No KG=No Chance, Lebron won't let it happen. Also, bring out your dunk counter as Lebron will havemany of those. That is all.

mYToAsterspeak wrote:
Cleveland soft huh? Silly kids. Cavs win by 8 or more. No KG=No Chance, Lebron won't let it happen. Also, bring out your dunk counter as Lebron will have many of those. That is all.
Silly kids?, I gurantee I am older than you
laugh.gif
. The sadthing is all you have is Lebron and you know it. The Celtics will possibly repeat as champs while Cleveland would get swept in the finals again, this time bythe Lakers.

Back
Top Bottom