Cavs @ Boston- Friday 8pm ET on ESPN Vol. Fight for the #1 seed

Figure of speech dude. Also, put your magic 8 ball down as that thing is not good for predictions. I also guArantee you can't spell.

Let's Go Cavs!
Looking forward to 49 - 12
pimp.gif

I don't think Boston can pull it off without the Big Ticket....Bron will control the game and most likely will wanna go at The Truth....Pierce will do thesame...

they be having some epic 1 on 1 battles
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think with Bron getting his and Pierce getting his it's gonna boil down to who becomes the X-Factor...

My X-factor for tonight is Delonte West
wink.gif
he always has good gamesagainst his former team....

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Figure of speech dude. Also, put your magic 8 ball down as that thing is not good for predictions. I also guArantee you can't spell.
Simple typo, keep trying though
laugh.gif

mYToAsterspeak wrote:
Cleveland soft huh? Silly kids. Cavs win by 8 or more. No KG=No Chance, Lebron won't let it happen. Also, bring out your dunk counter as Lebron will have many of those. That is all.

Silly kids?, I gurantee I am older than you
laugh.gif
. The sad thing is all you have is Lebron and you know it. The Celtics will possibly repeat as champs while Cleveland would get swept in the finals again, this time by the Lakers.

Older or not, get out of here with that 'Cleveland is soft' talk. And your predictions...aren't really....well...predictions, just ramblings. Stop talking nonsense and enjoy the game.

JDB1523 wrote:
mYToAsterspeak wrote:
Cleveland soft huh? Silly kids. Cavs win by 8 or more. No KG=No Chance, Lebron won't let it happen. Also, bring out your dunk counter as Lebron will have many of those. That is all.

laugh.gif
. The sad thing is all you have is Lebron and you know it. The Celtics will possibly repeat as champs while Cleveland would get swept in the finals again, this time by the Lakers.

Older or not, get out of here with that 'Cleveland is soft' talk. And your predictions...aren't really....well...predictions, just ramblings. Stop talking nonsense and enjoy the game.

Don't get your thong in a knot, I know I hit a sensitive spot because you're a Cavs fan. I wasn't predicting anything either, I was merely givingan opinion. I swear a lot of members on menstruating today.
7a425ba4ed70465eb3ef6696d33966cedfdc281.gif

Dude, stop posting in our thread. Your spelling and ability to put a sentence together properly isn't up to snuff.

Damn, FB gettin yelled at by a buncha spelling instructors in here.
laugh.gif

Tough times in S&T for the grammatically incorrect.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

JDB1523 wrote:
mYToAsterspeak wrote:

laugh.gif

Don't get your thong in a knot, I know I hit a sensitive spot because you're a Cavs fan. I wasn't predicting anything either, I was merely giving an opinion. I swear a lot of members on menstruating today.

Before the game has even started, you brought up the Lakers in a Cavs-Celtics game post. So...how old are you? Plus, I don't wear thongs...Big Babydoesn't sleep, he waits.

GO CAVS

JDB1523 wrote:
JDB1523 wrote:
mYToAsterspeak wrote:

laugh.gif

Don't get your thong in a knot, I know I hit a sensitive spot because you're a Cavs fan. I wasn't predicting anything either, I was merely giving an opinion. I swear a lot of members on menstruating today.

Before the game has even started, you brought up the Lakers in a Cavs-Celtics game post. So...how old are you? Plus, I don't wear thongs...Big Baby doesn't sleep, he waits.

GO CAVS

The reason I brought up the Lakers in the first place is because whoever represents the East, will most likely play them in the finals. I personally feel yoursquad is soft, with the exception of Lebron James. That undefeated home record came against lousy teams with the exception of the January 9th game. You knowdeep down inside that the Cavs can't win a 7 game series against Boston or the Lakers. I am not even a fan of the Celtics nor the Lakers and was justmerely stating my opinion. Boston is down one member of the big 3, so this game is handicapped before it even starts. mYToAsterspeak, you need to relax
laugh.gif
@ your thread.

I'd honestly like to know what it is that makes the Cavs (other than LBJ) soft? I dont know how you can call the team that allows the least points soft...

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

I'd honestly like to know what it is that makes the Cavs (other than LBJ) soft? I dont know how you can call the team that allows the least points soft...

all it takes is for your mom to be an alcoholic while carrying you throughout the pregnancy.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

all it takes is for your mom to be an alcoholic while carrying you throughout the pregnancy.

You talk slick behind a keyboard internet tough guy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

You talk slick behind a keyboard internet tough guy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Please identify the tough guys on this list.

D West
Mo Will
Z
Floppy Varejeo
Boobie
Sasha Pav
Wally
Joe Smith

Nonea them dudes tough without Bron and Ben. Ben shouldn't be labeled soft with those dudes.

Without Bron, those dudes get pushed out their own gym night in, night out.. Period.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Please identify the tough guys on this list.

D West
Mo Will
Z
Floppy Varejeo
Boobie
Sasha Pav
Wally
Joe Smith

Nonea them dudes tough without Bron and Ben. Ben shouldn't be labeled soft with those dudes.

Without Bron, those dudes get pushed out their own gym night in, night out.. Period.
Thank you!

Ok, if youre going to look at individual players... that would make the Lakers as soft as tissue paper. Yet, they would sweep the Cavs in a 7 games series? Isee where you're going with this FB, but it just doesn't add up. Just because they dont have so called "tough" players doesnt make them asoft team.

Where did he say sweep? Cuz I coulda swore he said beat in a 7 game series.

And what does the Cavs are soft minus Bron and Ben, have to do with the Lakers anyway?

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

mYToAsterspeak wrote:
laugh.gif

^
Upppp, my bad, you're right. Well, I think he was a little off with the swept stuff. Caught up in the moment a little.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom