Cavs @ Bucks 8:30 PM ET - LeBron 55-9-5 - Unconscious 3rd qtr video now up on pg 4 & 8

Bron is the man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But Charlie gets honorable mention
pimp.gif

Cavs looking weak against this under manned bucks team
seems like the celtics will be the only challenger again

Did you really just come in here to troll?
smh.gif

Lets try:

Lakers looking weak at home against this under manned hornets team
seems like celtics will be the only challenge in the Cavs title run

smh.gif

ESPN went through the highlights too quickly. That was awesome. 81 is definitely a possibility, but the timing would have to be right. I doubt he'll getto, but I could see him going after a 60-10-10 triple-double.

What was Charlie thinking trying to choke two different people? It's too bad that the offending player would probably be kicked out if a Cavalier put ahard foul on Villanueva in their next game.

I don't know about 81 being such a possibility considering it's only been done twice in NBA history. You have to remember Kobe went for 55 in the 2ndhalf ALONE. Bron scored 55 in this game, and this was about as hot as he's ever been, 8-11 from 3 pt range, that's not going to happen often. Idon't even think he's had a 30 point quarter yet in his career, I think you guys are underestimating how difficult it is to put up 60+ points. Those1st 3 minutes were something else though, only thing I've seen that rivals that is T-Mac's 13 in 35 seconds.

Wow.

Bench reaction was stupid though. It isn't just the Cavs, it's a league wide "problem."

I'm amazed he took those shots.

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

Bench reaction was stupid though. It isn't just the Cavs, it's a league wide "problem."

C'mon commissioner Goodell...
laugh.gif

I'm glad the dudes were having fun.

The cats on this team are like family. Moreso than previous years, so I think it's cool that they get excited when they see their boy going ape out there.

can somebody make a gif of the cavs bench jumping around like little kids during that 3rd quarter? The reactions were hilarious.

That game was amazing. Lebron was making Kobe-like shots. He put on a show. I hope he does this in the playoffs.

He was destroying in the 3rd. 16 in less than 3 minutes? Crazy.

LOL @ the trolling Kobe fan trying to downgrade LeBron's performance.

Lebron James has the capability to be the best ever, and he CAN hit the three and midrange shot, he justhas to work on the consistency of it, which is more of a focus thing more than anything else. Sorry Kobe fans, but Lebron aiming to be better than Kobe wouldbe settign his goals too low. This guy has everything to be light years ahead oh Kobe Bryant when everything is said and done. I mean really if you want to betechnical, Kobe is more in the mold of being a younger more current version of what Jordan was...even down to the size, the moves, the walk, the swag. ButLebron...he is the prototype, there is noone in NBA history that combines everything like he does, by that I mean size, strength, passing ability, awareness,AMAZING athletic ability, and to be honest he can score like crazy BUT he is still not all the way refined as a scorer. I mean to be honest, Carmelo is a morerefined all-around scorer than Lebron is at this point, but LBJ seems to be makign improvements in that area.

Some of y'all are too youg to remember...but it took Jordan to get beat up and slammed by the Pistons in the Playoffsbefore he developed that deadly midrange game and totally refined his offensive game. Before he was just scoring in bunches purely off of raw talent andathleticism. IF Lebron decides to work on his game and refine his offensive game like so, and continue to put effort into defense....Championships will be wonand we could POSSIBLY be talking about one of the greatest ever.

I know automatically I'm going to be lumped into a Lebron fan, and since NT loves to polarize issues, the Kobe Stansin here will troll and flame, so whatever. Actually I'm a fan of the NBA and just a "Witness" of an incredible career unfolding before myeyes...JUST as I was a "Witness" to Kobe Bryant coming into his own and out of MJ's shadow as the best player in the world...which I still feelhe is AT THE MOMENT. But in all fairness Kobe got now, he doesn't care who has next.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Lebron James has the capability to be the best ever, and he CAN hit the three and midrange shot, he just has to work on the consistency of it, which is more of a focus thing more than anything else. Sorry Kobe fans, but Lebron aiming to be better than Kobe would be settign his goals too low.
he set his goals alright

LeBron_Dime47_2.jpg

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

eek.gif

never seen lebron pull up and shoot those kind of shots ever, dude was really confident with every shot he took.

smh.gif
That was unbelievable. Real talk.
eek.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
word thats sick...dude was just pulling up knocking down 3's like it was nothing
smh.gif
.....even the haters gotta respect it

Back
Top Bottom