Cavs fire Mike Brown

I thought firing Mike was that meant Lebron was stayin? Why would you get rid of your coach that the other players and staff are rooting to stay? Hmmm..

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

How you get fired at 2AM?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

good. His bench was so deep and he was playing like the 10 year olds you see on nba 2k10 with the crazy subs

His defensive schemes are on point, and he may not be a bad offensive coach either but if MB calls a play and Lebron "overrules" it, what is he going to do?
they didn't even have a PG to begin with. I'd rather have an aging Jason Kidd rather than a streaky PG shooter.

Ferry's not going to sleep well this summer. Getting Lebron to sign is just half of what he needs to worry about offseason.

^ hickson was playing really well when shaq was injured and big z was out. a bigman running with lebron.
ohwell.gif

i still hate him for letting lebron go 1 on 5 during the 2008 ECF. that was horrible.
smh.gif

I knew this was gonna happen. I was telling everybody after they lost he would be fired. The league finally got rid of the worst coach in the league.

Not surprised, I believe if Cleveland wants to resign LeBron this had to happen, it was clear they wouldn't win with him as coach and LeBron knows that

LeBron first kicks Braylon out of the city, now Mike Brown...Delonte better pack his bags if those rumors are true.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

In all fairness to MB, I don't think he's a bad coach...but he definitely has one of, it not the toughest job in the NBA. He has to win and at the same time "please the King"
frown.gif

His defensive schemes are on point, and he may not be a bad offensive coach either but if MB calls a play and Lebron "overrules" it, what is he going to do?

I'm sure he'll get another opportunity in the NBA real soon.
im gonna have to agree with this

as a coach...brown shouldve put the law down over there...thats what the cavs were missing someone to be that authoritative figure...they basically had bron running the whole franchise and the state of ohio were catering to his needs

Back
Top Bottom