Cavs @ Suns - 10:30 PM ET on TNT

roll.gif
lebron stat whoring

smh.gif

Suns franchise = done, they've ruined this team - no future face of the franchise.

Originally Posted by knightngale

dude is saying he got all ball on rich's dunk attempt

what a d bag

Il say it again he did get hand but the hand is part of the ball in that case.

That block was clean

J-Rich looked stupid
laugh.gif

Sager: Did you know that was for a triple double?
LeBron: Ughh...no

Pffft...watch the video Andy looked like a kid reaching for a candybar at the store...reaching..reaching...reaching...STOP!

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

dusgusting

thats why I don't respect lebron
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This dude can't be serious.
smh.gif
at you getting mad at Bron for being a stat stuffer yet YOUR favorite player is one ofTHE biggest stat @%+*!! in the L.

And
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
at "Mo Williams > Pau Gasol"...Yeah oookay, whatever ittakes to make Kobe look like he's doing it all right?
indifferent.gif

He knew. I don't think it would be bad if he just said that he was aware.

I've heard players in the past say that they were aware of their stats when trying to get a triple-double or score a certain amount of points.

LeBron's block on J-Rich's dunk attempt
eek.gif
roll.gif

I absolutely love seeing NT dudes getting upset with Lebron James. Dudes be all heated, getting allpersonal. You can just feel the hate and anger as they furiously type on their keyboards.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

checkin in. awesome game. gotta be at work in a few hrs but im pumped from the W i wont be asleep til 3

Bron ****** around and got a triple double

3 straight now

thats MVP status right there

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

I absolutely love seeing NT dudes getting upset with Lebron James. Dudes be all heated, getting all personal. You can just feel the hate and anger as they furiously type on their keyboards.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

When Kobe was going for his 40pt game streak there were games where he was CLEARLY gunning for 40, taking terrible shots, and then once he got it, he would getstop trying. Is there really any difference?

But Lebron lying about it ain't a good look either. But then again, it's not something that's so easy to admit. Reminds me of players playing likemad on contract years... everyone knows it and it's obvious what's happening, but it's not like it's something you're always gonna straightup admit

People would hate Lebron if he said he knew, and people hate him for saying he didn't. Superstars will always be caught in a Catch-22.

laugh.gif
Lebron is beasty.

Triple double reminds me of the NY trible double... where Ben fumbled the rebound, now Varajao...
laugh.gif

J-Rich is sick right now...
roll.gif

smh.gif
@ LeBron hate.

I agree on LeBron being hated either way... I aint mad at him though...he's doing it to em out there. LeBron has to be the most hated loved player/athleteI've witnessed in a while; if not ever.

Back
Top Bottom