Cavs @ Suns - 10:30 PM ET on TNT

eek.gif
Charles shouting out Keyshia Cole

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DsLee559

I agree on LeBron being hated either way... I aint mad at him though...he's doing it to em out there. LeBron has to be the most hated loved player/athlete I've witnessed in a while; if not ever.

nah...that's Lakers SG #24

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Originally Posted by knightngale

dude is saying he got all ball on rich's dunk attempt

what a d bag

Il say it again he did get hand but the hand is part of the ball in that case.

That block was clean

J-Rich looked stupid
laugh.gif

dawg why u making up rules

LeB*tch had all wrist on the block..he didnt have a finger let alone a nail on the ball

that jrich dunk attempt has to be one of the most idiotic decisions ive seen a player make in a long time
laugh.gif

even though it was funny, lebron did foul him

Originally Posted by enrique23

that jrich dunk attempt has to be one of the most idiotic decisions ive seen a player make in a long time
laugh.gif

even though it was funny, lebron did foul him
whatever lebron missed a wide open simple dunk attempt

at the thought of him being in a dunk contest

smh at Lebehind cant block anybody going toe to toe, has to block people behind him

holla at me when LeBronze can do this

yeah im on your side Laker fans

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

solefob:
that was a foul, don't give him any credit for that.
solefob:
it is a cheap triple double and I lose a little respect for him
solefob:
lebron showing his wide receiver instincts and going for his numbers.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

So passive and subtle with the disrespect and refusal to acknowledge.

laugh.gif

how bout you read what I posted in the MVP thread. Then quote me.
http://niketalk.com/topic/159312?page=4

What's an MVP nomination got to do with refusing to give him credit for hustling back and even trying to make a play or for getting a triple-double?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

What's an MVP nomination got to do with refusing to give him credit for hustling back and even trying to make a play or for getting a triple-double?
nerd.gif
I give him credit for his year, but I can also not give him credit for certain things .
The first comment was what actually happened and the commentators were going crazy over the play.

The second comment was how I feel about him when he goes for his numbers at the end instead of just being satisfied with the hard fought victory.

The third was a joke, sorry I don't use
roll.gif
eek.gif
grin.gif
, and
laugh.gif
's all the time like you do.

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

smh at Lebehind cant block anybody going toe to toe, has to block people behind him

holla at me when LeBronze can do this

yeah im on your side Laker fans

who cares, a block is a block, i think its more remarkable if you came out of nowhere to block someone because there's more effort,and alvingentry is right when he said that trying a 360-degree dunk in that situation was a mistake.

just saw the highlights, lebron came all the way from the farthest corner to blcok the dunk, foul or not it was a remarkable play and great hustle.

I'm hoping someone will make a gif of the 360 attempt with Bron's block and FAIL afterwards, that was just too funny.

LeBron absolutely swatted the %*#+ out of Barbosa and JRich. Foul?
laugh.gif
You guys are looking for something to do...go read a book. That block on JRich shouldbe block of the year, when the hell was the last time you saw someone get blocked on a 360 from behind...in-game?

Sasha was huge off the bench, great playing by him. Joe Smith, Wally, Z all played their roles well also...good to see. Nice win on the road for us, but I hopeLBJ and Delonte are good to go tonight.

KEEP IT UP CAVS

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Originally Posted by knightngale

dusgusting

thats why I don't respect lebron
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This dude can't be serious.
smh.gif
at you getting mad at Bron for being a stat stuffer yet YOUR favorite player is one of THE biggest stat @%+*!! in the L.

And
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
at "Mo Williams > Pau Gasol"...Yeah oookay, whatever it takes to make Kobe look like he's doing it all right?
indifferent.gif
somehow, someone always seems to bring kobe into anything that's involved with lebron. enough said

Originally Posted by JDB1523

LeBron absolutely swatted the %*#+ out of Barbosa and JRich. Foul?
laugh.gif
You guys are looking for something to do...go read a book. That block on JRich should be block of the year, when the hell was the last time you saw someone get blocked on a 360 from behind...in-game?

Sasha was huge off the bench, great playing by him. Joe Smith, Wally, Z all played their roles well also...good to see. Nice win on the road for us, but I hope LBJ and Delonte are good to go tonight.

KEEP IT UP CAVS
it can't be since it was not really a block
all wrist
I understand you are a lebron fan but come on
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom