Cavs V Pistons 8PM Tonight

^Same here. I was actually hoping he'd be traded at the deadline, admittedly. If he's not knocking down shots, he has no business being on the court.Undersized on D and is generally pretty awful at it, and he rarely picks up a bunch of assists. Say what you will about Wally, but he's been leaps andbounds better than Boobie this season: from actually scoring the ball to rebounding and occasionally playing D
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Originally Posted by knightngale

i thought lebron didnt have talent around him

this is how the cavs were shooting against the lakers but were ultimately deflated cause of lamar's rebounds and the mvp

sick.gif
do you really have to bring up the lakers in every game thread?????????????? fall back son

[Kanye] So insecure...[/Kanye]

Anyways,

It's obvious how Delonte makes the game easier for Lebron but what is most noticeable to me is how his presence allows Lebron to really put on the burners defensively. That was the most spirited defense that I have seen from the King in awhile. I thought he hit his pinnacle against the Celtics earlier in the season and when Delonte went out, the deficiencies in that regard were exposed and that was showcased in the Lakers game. Our defense looked absolutely rejuvenated last night. This was a great opportunity to prey on a wilting Pistons team and we absolutely rammed the nail in the coffin.
I agree wholeheartedly. Delonte makes LeBron's defense shine. It's amazing what Delonte adds to the team on both ends of the court.

^Same here. I was actually hoping he'd be traded at the deadline, admittedly. If he's not knocking down shots, he has no business being on the court. Undersized on D and is generally pretty awful at it, and he rarely picks up a bunch of assists. Say what you will about Wally, but he's been leaps and bounds better than Boobie this season: from actually scoring the ball to rebounding and occasionally playing D

yeah, I am worried about Boonie as well. Lately it seems that he is only capable of doing the salute with James before the game.

cant stand gibson. all he does is flop on his threes. son cant even handle the ball. once he tries to dribble too much it ends in a forced shot (miss) or aturnover cause he gets the ball stolen

Back
Top Bottom