CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

those are clean
Its the husalah husalah how could you make a song about husslin without the husalah man its nothin.
-Husalah

Quote:
All I said was that it would have been dope if they didn't even show those other Barkley's in the picture at all.
:nerd:
nerd.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

boricua

how much was the shirt, how it fit?

scoop me a xxl

how much total do i need to paypal u?
jewelz355@aol.com
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Idk if its been mentioned but will Niketowns be rieciving these?
Crushed-out Heavenly
-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

Wats retail on the shirt bori?
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

that shirt is TUFF

real talk back in da days...barkley was da guy you wanted to be like...sure jordan was da face of da NBA...but barkley was da HOOD dude back in da day...

only athlete to ever grace da cover of da source, cuz he had da cred.

team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

taken from kixandthecoty.com:

The long anticipated retro of the OG "Godzilla" Nike Air Max CB 34 should begin to hit Nike accounts within the next two weeks, and, as early as the end of this week. The "Godzillas" will make their way into large chain stores as well as independent accounts.

Tech Info:

Nike Air Max CB34

Black/Black-Varsity Purple

316940-011

$120t

^

120... nice
plus i get my 20% military discount @ footlocker
im happy

Code:

^
the hell you need 3 kanye west cd's for. i know you a fan but geeeeees, you want him to beat 50 bad huh?
keeping your cd's DS?
tsk tsk
Code:

one to rock, one to look at, and one to stock so when 10 years the CD is classified as a classic he can resell for $80 profit!!

I got my t-shirt at footlocker and my kicks from marqueesole.com thinking about getting another pair
276406326.jpg
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

^
damn duke... let marqueesole breathe

Quote:
retail on the shirt was 28. ouch
8)
glasses.gif
Code:

Expensive month it will be im patiently waiting on word that these shoes have dropped.

Do you guys think these will be hard to come by in the future like the cb 34"s retro"s that came in all black and black/ white / blue?

If you live in the Northeast US you can start to look for these at Champs Sports stores starting later today and into tomorrow...

The rest of Champs Sports stores throughout the country will get them in the days ahead...

JM
"I am making a comment by not making a comment," [Hank] Aaron told The Associated Press on Monday.

Quote:
If you live in the Northeast US you can start to look for these at Champs Sports stores starting later today and into tomorrow...

I'm camping out at Champs on 42nd right now!

^^^ I know you are joking...but, please call first...UPS doesn't always deliver when expected...

JM
"I am making a comment by not making a comment," [Hank] Aaron told The Associated Press on Monday.

Besides the BX anyone know where else has the black Godzilla shirt at in NYC?

Memphisboy I didn't type it, but that's what I meant.

It doesn't even matter because I'm still getting the sneakers and the t-shirts.

My sig is under construction...

Back
Top Bottom