CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

lol @ pics or info or ducktales. i have no reason to lie seriously. i never post false info either. take it for whats it worth i guess. ill take pix on friday when i get them.

so.... any1 got the numbers that i give foot locker so they can order from another store?

cause ours dont get @#%$
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

I'm on westcoast and peepz was mad confused on the phone.

teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I went to my local footlocker and asked them about the shoes and they looked at me like I was krazy and told me ya...come the 22nd aquas are comin out so I juss gave up and ill wait till they come this way haha
LPC = SDtechnique_NT (10933)

I got mine today without a problem. I went to Champs in Times Square. For all those that want them, most stores should have them by tmorrow (Friday). The champs I went to and a champs that a friend went to in new Jersey had the same story that small sizes would come in tomorrow. BTW, they didn't have the matching shirt.

I got my size 13

can't wait to see these in person..plan on coppin right away..hopefully my champs gets them tomorrow..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

do u guys have the product number on these? appreciate it.
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

just got off the phone with champs times square and they didnt get sizes smaller than 12...she said they should get full size runs by tomorrow afternoon...coppin manana

For everyone that is asking...

Footlocker will get them sometime next week at the earliest...

West coast stores...sometime next week...although, just like the East Coast...Champs Sports stores will probably be first to have them...

Some Champs stores in the Southern and Midwestern states will probably have them by tomorrow afternoon as well...

Hope that answers all the questions...

JM
"I am making a comment by not making a comment," [Hank] Aaron told The Associated Press on Monday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I
Quote:
got mine today without a problem. I went to Champs in Times Square. For all those that want them, most stores should have them by tmorrow (Friday). The champs I went to and a champs that a friend went to in new Jersey had the same story that small sizes would come in tomorrow. BTW, they didn't have the matching shirt.

Damm I was there during lunch and didn't have them yet. Need a size 12, you think they will have any tomorrow?

Quote:
do u guys have the product number on these? appreciate it.
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

The product number (number on the box) is 316940011 and I was at the champs on 42nd around 1:30 this afternoon. For the guy who said he was there on his lunch break, did you ask for them? I ask because they weren't out on display and I asked for them and they had them in the back.

Anyone know what's the smallest size that will be available? Thanks

>:
mad.gif
-|LESGodSonC0|-
TEAMYANKEES

just curious.......what do yall do w/ the product #?

I notice people ask for it alot w/ every release.

Jerz!!!

Looks like ill be picking up a pair 2morrow then.... YES!!

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
..No Sleep Till Brooklyn..

Back
Top Bottom