CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

So does Towson Mall's Champs. In and out yesterday.
Team Negrodamus
I'm Black yall, and I'm Black yall, and I'm Blackity-Black and I'm Black yall!!​

:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM DARK KNIGHT
Some men, just want to watch the world burn.​

I went to Northridge mall in Cali and all the stores said they do not know if they are getting them. At finishline, dude said that since they are a General Release, i will have to keep checking up on them. BTW, I did not see one store with the shirt.
A good novel tells us the truth about its hero; but a bad novel tells us the truth about its author.- Gilbert K. Chesterton
No man would listen to you talk if he didn't know it was his turn next.-E. W. Howe

Da tee is what got me shook, cuz da kicks are GR....they literally smoked at da only footlocker I knew that had em.....
team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

It aint beastin over them its about wanting the kicks.....if u wanna wait till they are below retail and u can get a pair off eastbay wit some sort of coupon code.....do you.....
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

I'm a 12 and that's what I got. They feel a bit tight, but I have plenty of room, it's weird.

These are my 1st pair of CB's, though.
-|LESGodSonC0|-

TEAMYANKEES

Does Anyone know how many other colorways are coming out of this shoe?

We all know of 2 other.
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

Copped a sz 9, these are piff.

btw, they feel a little tight. i normally rock a 8.5 but as i said i ended up getting a 9.
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​

Why am I starting to feel like I should've went up 1/2 a Sz... :frown:
frown.gif
-|LESGodSonC0|-
TEAMYANKEES

Im thinking about passing up on the aquas for these but i know if i cop these ima regret passing up on the aquas and if i cop the aquas ima regret not getting the Godzilla's thanks nike :smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
I Forgive Your Weak *** Hustling Just Aint You​

So is there an official RD for these....

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

Back
Top Bottom