Cd Sales 12-15-09 Vol. Gucci 89k Chris Brown 103k

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Alright honestly, WHO is buying all those Susan Boyle albums?
Ugly people

286tu90.jpg

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

one more thing....

where's "50 Cent"????????
nerd.gif

DUECEKING is going to manslaughter HARLEMONTHERISE when he comes into this thread
roll.gif

50 Cent has been "Terminated On Sight"
roll.gif

Snoop Dogg's numbers are actually good. He did almost three times as much as The Clipse. big ups to Snoop! 61,000 is alright
smile.gif

I thought Gucci would honestly do at least 300,000.
smh.gif

People honestly don't support even their favorite artists these days.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

smh.gif

eek.gif
You N's live in fantasy worlds
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Noooooooooo wayyyyyyyyy Gucci was gonna do 300k first week.

It's funny how I see these numbers from Gucci and Chris Brown, but when Loso sold 99k the first week, people said he "flopped."

smh.gif

I bought it
smh.gif

But hey--I think he need to push one of 'dem girl friendly songs....Bad, bad, bad could potentially BLOW! Plus us "hoodrats" love us some Keyshia
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

It's funny how I see these numbers from Gucci and Chris Brown, but when Loso sold 99k the first week, people said he "flopped."

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

and 50 did 150K and people said his career is over
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Fab was once a platinum artist...with multiple hit singles under his belt...

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Alright honestly, WHO is buying all those Susan Boyle albums?
All the people that don't download albums. Older people.

I swear it's like the age group of 25 and Older doesn't exist to some of you people...
laugh.gif

No it's not even that, but nooooobody is doin those kind of numbers nowadays in ANY genre. Especially in the second week where sales usuallytake a big nosedive, that %%@% is just baffling to me. It's like its a big inside joke, I wonder if Columbia bought up all those albums?

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

and 50 did 150160K (w/ an extra week in digital sales) and people said his career is over
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Fixed but dont worry Nay

2cxuhw8.jpg

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

smh.gif

I bought it
smh.gif

But hey--I think he need to push one of 'dem girl friendly songs....Bad, bad, bad could potentially BLOW! Plus us "hoodrats" love us some Keyshia
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
LOL... One more reason you're one of the coolest females I know. If I was ever going to buy it would have been last week, before I had moreimportant things to spend my money on. I'm still bumping the album every day or so on iTunes and would recommend it to anyone looking for a decent hip-hopalbum.

And yeah Bom, if the label pushes that Keyshia single I'm positive his sales will pick up. It seems like the label is trying to reach his trap demographicby releasing some of his darker songs. I remember from seeing the single release dates in the other posts and the latest one was "Worst Enemy,"which still doesn't have a video out yet. It's actually one of my favorite tracks, but all the trap +*!!%! that were going to support Radric probablydid it by now. I'm hoping the young crowd takes to "Lemonade." If they drop that Keyshia track, dude might mess around and get to about200,000...
nerd.gif

Damn, Gucci should of been out of jail promoting that album.
I KNOW he could of done 150 with more promotion.

and Susan.... damn, just damn.

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

And yeah Bom, if he pushes that Keyshia single I'm positive his sales will pick up. It seems like the label is trying to reach his trap demographic by releasing some of his darker songs. I remember from seeing the single release dates in the other posts and the latest one was "Worst Enemy," which still doesn't have a video out yet. It's actually one of my favorite tracks, but all the trap +%##%! that were going to support Radric probably did it by now. I'm hoping the young crowd takes to "Lemonade." If they drop that Keyshia track, dude might mess around and get to about 200,000...
nerd.gif
The Worst Enemy video been dropped

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

and 50 did 150K and people said his career is over
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Actually did 114 first week (160k) 2 week added itunes sales.

Damn, so which rap artists are immune to this wretched state? 50 used to be, but he's fallen off those ranks. If your name isn't Jay Z, Kanye West, LilWayne, Eminem, or T.I., God help you.

Back
Top Bottom