CDP 11 FAIL?

Didnt want to revive old thread from dead so I made it new. 
So I just scooped these off homie for next to nothing, but when I got home I noticed something fishy. One of the jumpmans on the tongue is upside down! It looks like the whole panel is. But at the time it all checked out, 3rd lace loop line up, ball in the space, and the carbon looked real. So I ask, whats the deal? Size 13 btw

Lol...just rock em!! Its a factory defect maybe b grades.

Based on the condition they're in....its really not that serious.

Just 'cause they're B-Grades don't mean they aren't real.
Low-Quality, sorry but you did get 'em for "Next to nothing" 
laugh.gif

It happens

Solesupremecy had a pair of cg or concords can't remember, but the jumpman was upside down like yours

yo i'm sure these are real. quit buggin' out. they're probably just B-grades or a factory defect that somehow slipped. just say you got some rare 1-of-1 or something haha

Those are called "ERROR PAIRS" that some how make it past quality control over at the factories. I seen aqua 8s with an upside down jumpman on the tongue. But are as real as it gets.

that's a cool fault imo. sometimes i wear a jumpman on my tour iv's upside down on purpose.
smile.gif

make something up on ebay jordans son asked the company to make them that way haha youll get a 1,000 they look legit though

Wow...when you first said the jumpman was upside down I was kinda hoping it was the one at the heel. That would have been epic.

since I got time, I decided to show some "error" pairs that my boy from Sole Supremacy has came across in the past....
look at the tongue on the shoe on the right....

IMG_1847.JPG

DMP XI...

photo-1%2B-%2BCopy.JPG

Blue tinted Space Jam soles????

054.JPG

057.JPG

Upside down jumpman again...

DSC06813.JPG

DO YOU SEE IT???

174-1.JPG

the '23' is supposed to be like this....

dmp%2Bvii%2Bback.jpg

I suggest everyone look at your shoes, you might find at least one thing wrong with one of your shoes...lol

another one...
2010 CG XI with no reverse jumpman (just like 01 and previous XI's)

IMG00253-20101018-1210-2.jpg

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by eltouha

that's a cool fault imo. sometimes i wear a jumpman on my tour iv's upside down on purpose.
smile.gif

smokin.gif
Thought I was the only one.

haha, i probably copied you.... no wait, it aint a copy, it's an homage

Originally Posted by spiderman2315

Wow...when you first said the jumpman was upside down I was kinda hoping it was the one at the heel. That would have been epic.

I was thinking the same thing
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom