CELEBRATING 10 years with my GIRL. I NEED YOUR HELP NIKETALK.. MATURE ONLY.

i know you just said no trips but catalina island is only a 20 minute boat ride away and palm springs is always a good place to go and get away from the city.

marriage def not always easy, takes a lot of understanding, if you guys made it 10 she must be a good one. congrats
smokin.gif

congrats on making it 10 years with your lady and im glad it is still going strong. not too many ppl are lucky enough to have that in their life. i think ahelicopter ride is a good idea. make sure you take her to a really nice place to eat as well. you should also write her an appreciation poem. chicks dig poemsand im sure she will still appreciate knowing how you feel for her after 10 years. if you arent a good writer drop me a PM and ill help you out.

Spend the night at the Ritz Carlton Marina Del Rey the night before. Get a room overlooking the waterfront and preferably a suite with a balcony. If you gotthe $$ do the 1,300 square foot Ritz Carlton Suite, you won't be disappointed!

Have a romantic dinner at the balcony... the whole nine you know... candles, champagne, roses. Then right before desert, get on your knees and re-ask her tomarry you so get her a 10 year anniversary diamond ring. Make beautiful love that night and when you all wake up have breakfast in your room. Also they got atop notch spa so you guys should do the whole couple massage together.

That's how I am gonna do it when the wife comes back from her deployment.
smokin.gif

I would surprise her & do something for her before, how about going out to dinner & catching a show or an event.

or betetr yet, see if your dj friends can cover for you & you surprise her by not working that night.

becareful..

Congrats.

A vacation for you two alone, without the kids, would be the perfect gift for her.
Make that happen.

Congrats.

I'd say, get her a surprise limo to take her to the club.

if anything... she can see you work, maybe have someone help you transport your equipment so you can leave a little earlier to take her out?

Originally Posted by djaward

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Just came here to say Congratulations and marry her already dude
laugh.gif

I'll be with the wifey for 4 years this December 23rd and it'll be our first time celebratin our anniv. on the exact date.

Already did. We've been married for 2 years going on 3.. I know I TOOK FOREVER.. Thats my fault. We're married through civil though.. Need to start planning the big wedding..

Happy anniversary to you and your wife.

dont feel bad about it taking forever, ive been with mines for 10 also and engaged for 2....i wanna do it right for her, put a nice seal on the 10 years andthat means money, which im saving up for. As far as what you should do?....you are DJing at night, so make her a nice breakfast, pamper her all day and beforeyou head out to work, hand her a pair of tickets for 7 days to Maui, Hawaii. Leave the kids with the grandparents...lol

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

if you're gonna do the vacation bit...

spend the day with her
then before you leave to go DJ.. give her an envelope with the tickets (or etickets)...tell her not to open it until you've left

seems like we think alike....i just wrote the same exact thing...lmao.

Originally Posted by djaward

So on December 26, 2009 my wife and I will be celebrating our 10th year anniversary.
pimp.gif

Our relationship is still strong and growing. Within those 10 years she gave birth to my 2 beautiful children. Love her more than djing..LOL(NO SEAS MAMON).. Here is my problem, IM DJING AT A NIGHTCLUB ON THE 26th.. There's no way I can get out of it. How can I make it up to her? She's pretty understandable about me working. She hardly goes to any of the clubs I dj. So I know she wont go. Funny thing is we've never celebrated anything on the actual date. We either celebrated before or after.. But this is the big 10, so I have to make it special. HOOK ME UP NIKETALK.

Im also celebrating my 10th year on being a dj. So im excited to dj this club.
pimp.gif

Get her girls to take her out that night. tell them to take her to the club you are djng and plan a nice, i dont know VIP section for her and her lady friends.you might want to fill that section up with roses and a nice bottle or something. i dont know just a tought
wink.gif

Spa treatment (trust me, women love that).

You say you have two kids, so give her a day to herself to get pampered then have her come home to a house with no kids afterward (have a family member watchthem).

Have dinner waiting (you cook or get it catered from her favorite place). Eat dinner, drink champagne and try not to fall asleep before giving her some seriousloving.

Have her wake up in the morning to a gift like a piece of jewelry to commemorate the night and always remind her of the tenth anniversary.

the last thing i bought my girl was 400$ worth of MAC make-up and a new vanity.....if you are looking for material gifts, women love make-up and mirrors.

OP you from socal?

You should check out daVinci Ristorante in Long Beach.

Amazing food and they offer a helicopter ride.

Congrats I'm nearing the 5 year mark with my girl.

this is what i would do man
tell her your gunna be busy for the night then
when she gets home have candles set up from entrance of the house all the way to were yall handle your buidness also dont forget to buy bags and bags of redrose petals and tose them everywhere
as the candle road leads her to the bedroom she opens the door to find you laying naked on the bed with a pillow covering your john
laugh.gif
then handle yourbuisness....it'll will be a night she will never forget
devil.gif

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke
$$** in a box, with rose pedals?
laugh.gif
How creative.

And to dude who said make-up...
grin.gif
Unless she asks for make-upSPECIFICALLY, that's a bad idea. Almost as dumb as buying your girl a treadmill as a gift.

A lot of great ideas..
The diamond ring one doesnt sound that bad.. I cant buy my girl make up, thats too easy.

OK IM GOING TO BE STARIGHT OUT WITH YOU GUYS.... I cant go on a tropical vacation because IVE NEVER BEEN ON A PLANE. The helicoptor ride was an IDEA but dontthink I'll go through with it. Im not scared of heights, just scared of dying LOL..

And again, she wont go to the club and I cant get anyone to cover for me.. Its a good pay so I dont want to miss out on that also.. Im just going to have tocelebrate it on another day. I can do the whole morning thing, but Im going to feel bad when I leave for work.

Nike talk you guys are great help.. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom