~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Reebok has so many classics. I get sick just thinking about all the classics they got and will never release. I don't think now is the time because the whole running and trainer shoe is more popular now but from 06-12 they should have dropped them all.

I don't get why reebok just don't go crazy with the Pump Furys.....

They did recently.
20th anniversary
There was 33 pairs......many others after that...america aint too crazy bout furys like japan or china tho.

One of my top 5 sneakers. Og cw only tho
Super ahead of its time

Last edited:
People don't have to consider Future or Curren$y as being trendsetters/fashionable. All that matters is that they are both always in the public eye. And trust me if they would have these classic Reebok kicks on their feet, this eventually would spark some interested amongst their fan base etc. cause at the end of the day they are both celebrities. Reebok just needs to start promoting better. I mean get back to making some commercials like the good old days etc.

On NT there's dudes who think they some music experts, criticizing other people's taste in music, but they listen to Future who is considered one of these ''mumble rappers''. I actually like Future, but don't look down at my music and act like what you listen to is only classical music or something more superior, when that's not the case. I listen to Reggaeton, Hip-Hop, R&B, House, etc.

I'm talking about Ed Sheeran the English dude, who has that hit song called ''Shape of You''. Well that song is addicting lol. Too bad he dresses plain cause I would've been posted some of his pics on here.

Last edited:
kappa so hot right now ...
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom