~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

I'm just passionate about the things that I like. I do it from the heart and in my book that deserves respect. The genre of Reggaeton doesn't pay for my stuff, but the same thing could be said about the people on NT, that guy who promotes for free when they post a pic of what they bought from whatever brand it may be kicks, apparel, etc. Did that company pay you to that, no it didn't. Lets stop acting like were in highschool and conduct ourselves as adults cause coming at someone who clearly isn't looking for problems is just tasteless. Trust me, I could start being very vulgar towards certain individuals, but I'm much better than that. NT should feel like a brotherhood respect that everyone likes different stuff, but sadly that's not how it is. I'm from the hood NEWARK, NJ, but I do have my good manners. Treat others how you want to be treated, that's what I'm all about.

Last edited:
Honestly it's no different than what a lot of us do really so I'm not sure why it's even up for discussion.

I post late 80's/early 90's rappers and videos all the time. Because that's my ****.

damn.....thread has officially changed due to cflyness
laugh.gif

People could interpret it, how they want, but the reality is in no way I was trying to be disrespectful. I only wanted to point out with him having lost a kid he should have not come at me like that, he should of known better and conduct himself with more maturity. Why start with me, when I don't even know you, treat others how you want to be treated. That's like if I came at a Hindu and started disrespecting his music. That's just childish, that guy needs to grow up and also whoever else who acts like that.

I used to think me and @sckid20  were cool at one point, but dude also came with the disrespect. Telling me that we're in America and also disrespecting my music. Dog I was born here my parents are latino. I was born in New Jersey. How he would like it if I started disrespecting his music or something else from his Filipino culture. I bet he wouldn't like it. But that's not me, I don't do stuff like that. That's the difference between me & him. I embrace all cultures, I know about Jollibee and all that Filipino good stuff.

We all have emotions, if not that wouldn't be human like. I aint no f*ckin statue!

Last edited:
Nah. I actually rock with most of his old head opinions lmao. I just call out the racist and homophobe stuff

While you yourself may not be inherently racist or homophobic, the ethos of your comments sometimes exude such accusations

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom