~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

So does Pusha
laugh.gif
yessir.

Mike really doing things. 

makes me wish I would've tried out the industry.

I'd love to pick ur brain one day man 

Reebok has so many classics. I get sick just thinking about all the classics they got and will never release. I don't think now is the time because the whole running and trainer shoe is more popular now but from 06-12 they should have dropped them all.

dummies sat on their hands while Nike conquered da retro market, ironic considering things were MUCH closer during da OG runs...

thread been different as hell since this cflyness guy got involved
That's the thing I'm different and to me that's a good thing. When it comes to fashion & music I'm really diverse.

your contributions are always appreciated here, breaks up da monotony. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

reggaeton in general? that's different, they not Ready for it :lol:

J Balvin basura?
laugh.gif

go peep ol boy's YouTube stats...and da 2nd act of fast and furious 7.

oh boy got 1.2 billion on this alone.
pimp.gif
def rock w/ balvin.

strangely enough. my fave song from his energy album is more of a ballad 

your contributions are always appreciated here, breaks up da monotony. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

reggaeton in general? that's different, they not Ready for it
laugh.gif
Thanks. You know how I do, I've been with the movement since the underground and the haters will hate, but this genre is still relevant in 2017 and it will be forever, mark my words!

Peep out this vintage pic of Guatauba Productions: Tony Touch, Rey Pirin, Nico Canada, Don Chezina, Manolo Guatauba, KRS-One, Mexicano, Q-Tip & Alberto Stylee

Last edited:
dummies sat on their hands while Nike conquered da retro market, ironic considering things were MUCH closer during da OG runs...

They were purchased by Adidas in '04 right around the time Nike started pushing retro a bit more seriously. We all know how big of an 'ish show Adidas has been up until 1.5-2 years ago.

I notice a lot of stuff thats been still steady in rotation in the UK making its way over here. Such as Fila, Adidas, Kappa and Rebook making it's way over here to the states.

@ninjahood  In this video starting at 0:34 peep out Don Chezina with the FILA hat & tee. Just f*ckin fresh and this is prime Don Chezina so you know he was going in!

When someone really has an ear for music language shouldn't be a barrier, you don't need to understand it. You can feel their flow and that they're some real spitters, just like the cats from overseas who listen to the music from here, but don't understand a word of English and vice versa cause I be listening to some French Hip-Hop etc. but I don't understand French, but I could tell when someone is nice on the mic and I also know when I hear a dope beat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom