~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Dude is clearly trollin in that pic. You won't catch me posing like that...but I'm not coming to the conclusion that yo is ayo b/c of that pose :lol:.

I just watched a documentary of a young Allen iverson where he was vougein, clowning etc. Metro cool in my book.

Hey man, like I said if you are that way just live your life, but I just don't see how a straight man would be cool with intentionally doing effeminate things.

Last edited:
Hey man, like I said if you are that way just live your life, but I just don't see how a straight man would be cool with intentionally doing effeminate things.

Idk man. Some of the most "masculine straight dudes" have earings, braids, perms, Jerri curls etc etc. Some could easily say those are effeminate.

I'm old enough to remember old heads calling early 00 dudes ayo, and saying we we're dressing like lil girls for rocking braids and earings :lol:. Hell, even wearing pink.

Slippery slope. I totally get what your saying. But I've grown to be much more open minded. There is a "line" though. At least for me. And I totally believe in owning your masculinity. But dudes have done much worse throughout the eras than metro's pose :lol:

Idk man. Some of the most "masculine straight dudes" have earings, braids, perms, Jerri curls etc etc. Some could easily say those are effeminate.

I'm old enough to remember old heads calling early 00 dudes ayo, and saying we we're dressing like lil girls for rocking braids and earings :lol:. Hell, even wearing pink.

Slippery slope. I totally get what your saying. But I've grown to be much more open minded. There is a "line" though. At least for me. And I totally believe in owning your masculinity. But dudes have done much worse throughout the eras than metro's pose :lol:

I agree, and yep there is line........ Young thug crosses that line

probably cause he produced all the ones youre hearing. 
i don't think so... you got 808 Mafia, Lex Luger, TM88, and a host of other bammas who's beats all sound the same to me... that's jus my opinion though.  Maybe others can tell the difference, I can't!

da cuban 
sick.gif

Im cool with people being themselves.
You can be gay and still be tough or a gangsta or enjoy some rap.

Own it tho.....
Peoples problem with atl comes from closet thugs.

racers been hitting outlets all year...
no reason for you to be striking out
to quote a post from an other thread
"its 2016 b, you dont gotta live like this" 
Flyknt racers? Oreos?
My size is gone everytime I go on ndc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom