+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

opinion changed. i now like the "bred" 6rings along with the concord pair. I know very well i don't need anymore black and red sneakers.
-_-
when do these and the concords release btw?

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Some Pics I Found Online...
l_c365e145dbca9418048e683ed660eaf5.jpg
Ha, that my brother Mano
kckr9d.jpg

I dont see Jayz wearing heat, infact he looks like regular joe
no wonder there 200 plus pages, u guys post anything

We need to set a standard, heat consist of something we dont see everyday
Something that if it was posted on WDYW u would be like thats nice

I think it should be sneakers only straight up, every person is different and has their own definiton of what's "heat" to them. So posting apicture of a dude in some GR Jordan's is fine IMO because to that individual that shoe could be his version of "heat".

Originally Posted by threat6

Originally Posted by az005us

Originally Posted by you big dummy

cn2cj3.jpg
God , He is so Gay.

Except, hes smashing rihanna
tired.gif

So i guess this picture confirms that the lyrics "double your pleasure, double your fun" in his song "forever' is really a subliminalcommercial message,
and he got payed by wrigleys? Read that in some music mag but thought it was just some rumor.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Nice to see Jay-Z keepin the somewhat baggy jeans in style.

why? he is a grown @!@ man, and second it aint in style.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I think it should be sneakers only straight up, every person is different and has their own definiton of what's "heat" to them. So posting a picture of a dude in some GR Jordan's is fine IMO because to that individual that shoe could be his version of "heat".

agreed...because everybody has different opinions on what ''heat'' is

I found it a little funny that the "double your pleasure, double your fun" lyric is in his song. But I think that it is just a coincidence that he ispromoting double mint.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

CB is the definition of hypebeast.

Ever since he jumped on the glow in the dark tour, its clear that pharell influenced him ( ie iced out gshock, bbc, etc.)

smh.gif
@ CB
Co-Sign

It's funny how folk are man, i tell ya. Everybody and their mama was wearing baggy sh1tt just a few short years ago....now everybody wants to act like they"grown" now and they can't stand baggy gear. Please believe if that **** was in though, they're "i'm grown" azzes would bedecked out in 3XL t's and size 40 jeans.

Fashion is fashion, everything comes back, everything changes...stop trying to apply being "grown" to a trend...cats kill me with this nonsense.

With that said, there have always been that small section of dudes who always wore fitted clothes. We're all slaves to fashion/trends in some shape orform...cats have some real short memories.

Chris Brown hate is hillarious on here. The dude switched his style up, so what if he had some coaching...he shoulnd't have to justify his style change.

Originally Posted by JayLove06

It's funny how folk are man, i tell ya. Everybody and their mama was wearing baggy sh1tt just a few short years ago....now everybody wants to act like they "grown" now and they can't stand baggy gear. Please believe if that **** was in though, they're "i'm grown" azzes would be decked out in 3XL t's and size 40 jeans.

Fashion is fashion, everything comes back, everything changes...stop trying to apply being "grown" to a trend...cats kill me with this nonsense.

With that said, there have always been that small section of dudes who always wore fitted clothes. We're all slaves to fashion/trends in some shape or form...cats have some real short memories.

Chris Brown hate is hillarious on here. The dude switched his style up, so what if he had some coaching...he shoulnd't have to justify his style change.

yea, I can cosign you on that bro, baggy was instyle 1-2 years ago when i ws in hs, but although the "grown" look is in style now, im moreinfluenenced to dress grown since im in university now...that means more fitted clothes and higher end clothes....no more oversized seanjohn garbage, i used tobe swimming in those tees, even in sz. s/m
laugh.gif

but
roll.gif
@ the cats that were rocking long tees...i was never down with thats--t....or maybe its just cuz im white? i dunno...

Back
Top Bottom