+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

lmao i could never stand the big tees. when they go past the crotch area they look like dresses.

Originally Posted by JayLove06

It's funny how folk are man, i tell ya. Everybody and their mama was wearing baggy sh1tt just a few short years ago....now everybody wants to act like they "grown" now and they can't stand baggy gear. Please believe if that **** was in though, they're "i'm grown" azzes would be decked out in 3XL t's and size 40 jeans.

Fashion is fashion, everything comes back, everything changes...stop trying to apply being "grown" to a trend...cats kill me with this nonsense.

With that said, there have always been that small section of dudes who always wore fitted clothes. We're all slaves to fashion/trends in some shape or form...cats have some real short memories.

Chris Brown hate is hillarious on here. The dude switched his style up, so what if he had some coaching...he shoulnd't have to justify his style change.
you have these dudes that wear baggy clothes everyday...and soon as an interview for a job comeup....they dress fitted....i never got that.....

MAKE UP YOUR MIND....its a sign of maturity... i never woree size 40 and 3xl clothes.......ITS TACKY....you wouldnt go to a wedding with a baggy suit onright
grin.gif

It's funny how folk are man, i tell ya. Everybody and their mama was wearing baggy sh1tt just a few short years ago....now everybody wants to act like they "grown" now and they can't stand baggy gear. Please believe if that **** was in though, they're "i'm grown" azzes would be decked out in 3XL t's and size 40 jeans.

Fashion is fashion, everything comes back, everything changes...stop trying to apply being "grown" to a trend...cats kill me with this nonsense.

With that said, there have always been that small section of dudes who always wore fitted clothes. We're all slaves to fashion/trends in some shape or form...cats have some real short memories.

Chris Brown hate is hillarious on here. The dude switched his style up, so what if he had some coaching...he shoulnd't have to justify his style change.

THANK YOU...first of all some ppls definition of baggy is totally different..second of all..what does being grown have to do with anything...being grownshould somewhat justify your maturity...not the way u dress...but thats prolly near imposible when u live in a place where society judges you off of what youlook like..

but in the end..let ppl wear what they wanna wear..there is a thin line between hate and opinion....example you could say "Thats nothing something I wouldwear" instead of saying " That shh looks stupid"

but it is what it is...

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

you have these dudes that wear baggy clothes everyday...and soon as an interview for a job comeup....they dress fitted....i never got that.....

MAKE UP YOUR MIND....its a sign of maturity... i never woree size 40 and 3xl clothes.......ITS TACKY....you wouldnt go to a wedding with a baggy suit on right
grin.gif

do you see execs in the same stuff they wear to work when they're on their lesisure time...NO....nor professors not anybody else that has to dress upeveryday for work...they dont wear that all the time...

and then when the person who wears that baggy clothing actually gets that jobs that requires a uniform of some sort..you want him to still dress baggy??

real talk.. being grown aint got nothin to do with what style you rock.

what "fits" is a matter of opinion.

Originally Posted by kmn2008

real talk.. being grown aint got nothin to do with what style you rock.

what "fits" is a matter of opinion.

yes, it does. when i goto the barber shop and i see 40+ year old men wearing oversized sean jean, phat farm, g-unit (any tacky urban brand), itsembarrassing. the baggy look comes from prison, last time i checked these dudes are walking in public, so what is the point of trying to look like a fellon orcriminal. why is it so hard for people to not wear clothes that fit? and then they want to be mad at how someone might treat them cause of how they look. welldont look like a crminal if you dont want to be treated like one.

MAKE UP YOUR MIND....its a sign of maturity... i never woree size 40 and 3xl clothes.......ITS TACKY....you wouldnt go to a wedding with a baggy suit on right
grin.gif

Why is dressing properly for an occasion tacky though?...i used to wear looser fitted clothes...but best believe when I went to weddings, interviews,etc...my **** was fitted. It's all about knowing how to dress for the occasion. On your leisure time you can wear anything you want....
In 4 yearswhen baggy is in again and everybody and their momma's wearing baggy ****, will people then attribute baggyness to being grown? "skinny jeans are forthe kids, i'm a grown @*% man now size 40+ holla!"

My main point is folk are brainwashed, and it's funny to see.

grin.gif

Why is dressing properly for an occasion tacky though?...i used to wear looser fitted clothes...but best believe when I went to weddings, interviews, etc...my **** was fitted. It's all about knowing how to dress for the occasion. On your leisure time you can wear anything you want....
In 4 years when baggy is in again and everybody and their momma's wearing baggy ****, will people then attribute baggyness to being grown? "skinny jeans are for the kids, i'm a grown @*% man now size 40+ holla!"

i never said dressing properly for a occasion is tacky....what im saying...dudes tend to switch their WHOLE style up when an interview comes up.....youmight as well WEAR fitted clothes all the time if thats the case.....so you saying its cool knowing how to dress..... ONLY for an occasion?
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

this man nothinafter a lil to mad about baggy clothes...

taking to much time out your day... i myself cantw ear that skintight junk never have and never will imo that looks tacky jeans as tight as ur broads make nosense.. but to each his own

baggy will come back...when i was in japan there were a lot of dudes rockin baggy clothes...they see us in the US switchin to more fitted stuff like they hadand now they change...baggy started in the 90s because people wanted to dress different from all the tight stuff that was around in the 80s

grin.gif

Why is dressing properly for an occasion tacky though?...i used to wear looser fitted clothes...but best believe when I went to weddings, interviews, etc...my **** was fitted. It's all about knowing how to dress for the occasion. On your leisure time you can wear anything you want....
In 4 years when baggy is in again and everybody and their momma's wearing baggy ****, will people then attribute baggyness to being grown? "skinny jeans are for the kids, i'm a grown @*% man now size 40+ holla!"

i never said dressing properly for a occasion is tacky....what im saying...dudes tend to switch their WHOLE style up when an interview comes up.....you might as well WEAR fitted clothes all the time if thats the case.....so you saying its cool knowing how to dress..... ONLY for an occasion?
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

and what's wrong with dressing appropriately for something like an interview? who appointed you or anyone else to tell someone what they should bewearing like what someone on an internet forum says should be law? eff outta here with that.

5000th post
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by dabossofbosses

this man nothinafter a lil too mad about baggy clothes...

taking to much time out your day... i myself cant wear that skintight junk never have and never will imo that looks tacky jeans as tight as ur broads make no sense.. but to each his own

ogmj23 wrote:

^I wouldn't say ALL(5-9, n 11). I don't recall him wearing X's(lil nicky wore shadows tho). I watched it when it started and until it ended...so I know he rocked heat but Dwayne Wayne got him on LOCK. Also, I stated those ONLY, for a reason. I've NEVER seen screen caps of him in them. Also Jazz wore Powder 9s in the episode were they ask Will for his help in conceiving(sp?). In the last scene at the restaurant, not sure if in others as well. If stated disregard, if not please try to get caps if possible.

Will did wear the 10's. He wore the Zebras in one episode. I believe is the one where Ashley is going on a date with Jaleel White (steveurkle)

Back
Top Bottom