+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Originally Posted by c0neV3rgE

wale is garbage dunno why some of you think hes the second coming of Jesus Jay z

I fixed it for you..

Wale is complete trash.. Dudes only give him play on here because he a hypebeast just like them, and they finally got something to relate too..
smh.gif
smh.gif

wassup with all this hate on wale? dudes been in the sneaker game for a while...serious OG heat at that...

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

wale is garbage dunno why some of you think hes the second coming of Jesus Jay z

I fixed it for you..

Wale is complete trash.. Dudes only give him play on here because he a hypebeast just like them, and they finally got something to relate too..
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Wale is piff.
pimp.gif

You must listen to Gucci all day.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FR4NCH1S3

wassup with all this hate on wale? dudes been in the sneaker game for a while...serious OG heat at that...

Case in point.

What does his shoe "collection" have to do with his rapping ability or lyrical prowess?

Case in point.

What does his shoe "collection" have to do with his rapping ability or lyrical prowess?
he's talking about the dude hating on Wale for having recent releases

Case in point.

the comprehension of your average NTer is atrocious.
roll.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by Ralf Loran

58836ead4d755765a979e707339486fd60005ef4.pjpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Money can buy you many things, but style isn't one of them.

why bron's stance remind me of dude from the hangover...alex when he came in with his wolf shirt and "satchel"
this fool is a joke...lol omg buy some swagg on eBay...Xx...

I fixed it for you..

smh.gif
smh.gif
Agreed. Dude is utter garbage and his 'heat' can be picked up any Footlocker/Champs.

roll.gif

Foam, Penny & Garnett retros are far from OG heat...

Dude, you could've just edited your post instead of adding another useless one. You guys that hate on dudes are no better than the ones that ride them . .. lames.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ dudes ridin wale cause he gets samples of upcomin GRs , big @#!*
grin.gif

and cause hes on NT , again big @#!*
grin.gif
grin.gif

and yes GUCCI > wale all day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
*peep sig*

Originally Posted by vood99

roll.gif

Foam, Penny & Garnett retros are far from OG heat...
i guess u must be new to the game...wales been rockin all types of OG heatbefore nike even knew thought about retroing them...Neon Uptempos,Bakins, Flightposites, Penny 2s, plenty more but im just naming a couple

I take it none of you have heard The Mixtape About Nothing, Back To The Feature, Or 100 Miles & Running. Gucci>Wale?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wales on the road all the damn time....why would he bring his whole collection of heat with him

Forgive Me For Not Knowing How To Embed
For The Record, I'm Not Taking Any Sides In The Argument, Just Posting A Vid I Saw A While Ago

Shoes Come In At Around 1:30..

Back
Top Bottom