+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

rhester wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/v/--3rcKnboS8&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999http://www.youtube.com/v/--3rcKnboS8&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999

�� I saw 2 pairs of hyped dunks and a pair of retro Bakins, yeah, this guy is triple OG.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ dudes ridin wale cause he gets samples of upcomin GRs , big @#!*
grin.gif

and cause hes on NT , again big @#!*
grin.gif
grin.gif

and yes GUCCI > wale all day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
*peep sig*

Gucci is a horrible rapper fam. Dude is just catchy.
laugh.gif

And you must be an idiot (not the person I quoted, that other cat) if you think Wale only has GR and semi og heat. Also big
sick.gif
if buying recent releases makes anyones sneaker collection whack.
eyes.gif

�� I saw 2 pairs of hyped dunks and a pair of retro Bakins, yeah, this guy is triple OG.
eyes.gif

your a clown ...no way around it......last time i checked retro bakins didnt come in the red and black box and have the recalled air logo on the back....and urobvious hate for wale must be clouding your judgment or something.....and before you go saying oh he got the retros on...most of these pics are 2 and 3 yearsbefore the retros even came out

og penny 2s and penny foams
l_b20cff81cde93a5c688cb28b7edc2409.jpg

tiffs
1325266052_l.jpg

99 bred 4s
wale-urb.jpg

01 blk cements
l_043f4ea14255244d09b232ebe3486918.jpg

og total max uptempos
1374788692_l.jpg

a pic from wales twitter

wale-attention-deficit.jpg

supreme high's

01 true blues

wale-true-blue.jpg

this pic speaks for itself

I think someone got a man crush on Wale. OGs, Retros, Forces, Pennys...whatever he has...he's no different from most the members on this board. Quitgassing him up.

nice find on the wale pics...and yeah most ppl would choose cudi or drake over wale
i think it depends on where ur from and what type of music ur surrounded by...
me being from DC i support wale but i like cudi and drake too

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

I think someone got a man crush on Wale. OGs, Retros, Forces, Pennys...whatever he has...he's no different from most the members on this board. Quit gassing him up.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lol not "gassing him up" at all
just tryin to prove a point...
smh NT never used to be full of all these haters

you guys kill me....im not sayin hes different....there plenty of people on here with better collections than him....but ppl sayin he only wears new retros andhate on him just because they dont like his music...give the man some credit

Right...I'm a clown, but look how this man is dressed.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Pants with one of the biggest basketball shoes ever, smh...

Quit sticking up for this guy like he's God. This guy has 01 and 02 released kicks, big whoop, anyone can buy older kicks and claim they've been intokicks since day one, especially when you got bunch of $ to blow.

Can y'all please hop off this man's trojan and get back to the thread...

----------->

The Music/DMV forums are that way.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Quit sticking up for this guy like he's God. This guy has 01 and 02 released kicks, big whoop, anyone can buy older kicks and claim they've been into kicks since day one, especially when you got bunch of $ to blow.
you're not from DC or Maryland so you wouldnt understand. and these pictures are dumb old. u sound like a biggass hater.

Originally Posted by BoredONE1

you're not from DC or Maryland so you wouldnt understand. and these pictures are dumb old. u sound like a biggass hater.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at havin to be from the DMV to dress horrible, i aint sayin GUCCI is the greatest rapper alive, im just sayin Gucci > Walein my personal opinion, wale raps like he got somethin in his mouth
sick.gif
and from what ive heard even dudes from DC dont like duke. also you guys defendin himlike hes givin yall buns
smh.gif
smh.gif
groupie love
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Quit sticking up for this guy like he's God. This guy has 01 and 02 released kicks, big whoop, anyone can buy older kicks and claim they've been into kicks since day one, especially when you got bunch of $ to blow.

No1 is sticking up for him. The reason why all those pics were posted was to prove your statement "he has no heat" wrong. I dont know how long hesbeen in the game but the fact is the man got heat, and you denied that. And you couldnt even tell those Bakins are retro or OG.......and you got the nerve tocriticize his knowledge on sneakers.....

And yea, the way he dressed in that pic, screams DMV. Hes just repping.

Originally Posted by NiPxD

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No1 is sticking up for him. The reason why all those pics were posted was to prove your statement "he has no heat" wrong. I dont know how long hes been in the game but the fact is the man got heat, and you denied that. And you couldnt even tell those Bakins are retro or OG.......and you got the nerve to criticize his knowledge on sneakers.....

And yea, the way he dressed in that pic, screams DMV. Hes just repping.

I didn't watch that whole vid, just flipped through saw him pick up De La Highs, Pusheads, and Bakins, I didn't even have speakers on, I just assumedfrom seeing his other weak kicks they were retros, trust me, even though they're og's, I'm not impressed, they're Bakins, not Metallic Navy 1low's.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at havin to be from the DMV to dress horrible, i aint sayin GUCCI is the greatest rapper alive, im just sayin Gucci > Wale in my personal opinion, wale raps like he got somethin in his mouth
sick.gif
and from what ive heard even dudes from DC dont like duke. also you guys defendin him like hes givin yall buns
smh.gif
smh.gif
groupie love
smh.gif
smh.gif
im sayin. out here there is no problem with that style of dress. so you wouldnt understand. genius. get out ya feelins cuz.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at havin to be from the DMV to dress horrible, i aint sayin GUCCI is the greatest rapper alive, im just sayin Gucci > Wale in my personal opinion, wale raps like he got somethin in his mouth
sick.gif
and from what ive heard even dudes from DC dont like duke. also you guys defendin him like hes givin yall buns
smh.gif
smh.gif
groupie love
smh.gif
smh.gif
im sayin. out here there is no problem with that style of dress. so you wouldnt understand. genius. get out ya feelins cuz.

What the hell does that mean?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
groupie love
smh.gif
smh.gif

What the hell does that mean?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

it means he dresses like that
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think you are heavily misinterpreting this picture

I am not a WALW fan, nor and I from that DCVMA, whatever they call it area, but I know enough to know that all 3 of the "Characters" in the pictureare notmeant to highlight Wale's personal style. The dude "version" in the big baggy !#*$ is meant to represent a DC street character,Solbiato's, Coogi Gear, !#*$ like that. Solbiatos was some locally made stuff that a designer boutique of the same name, which sold prada, and iceberg atwhat not, was producing, and making a killing on because it was cheap stuff sold at ******ed high prices because they hyped the DC street cats to buy it. Hence that version of Wale holding a gun.

the other dude wearing the HUGE back back is meant to represent a Backpacker rapper, which is pretty obvous

the dude in the tree is real Wale, hopefully that clears it all up

Back
Top Bottom