+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

I like Drake and Kid Cudi more than Wale. Matter a fact I don't even like Wale's music at all.

But his shoes
pimp.gif
Either u like a 15 or 16 yr old nerd. or u mad soft, wich one ?

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by BoredONE1

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by BoredONE1

you're not from DC or Maryland so you wouldnt understand. and these pictures are dumb old. u sound like a biggass hater.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at havin to be from the DMV to dress horrible, i aint sayin GUCCI is the greatest rapper alive, im just sayin Gucci > Wale in my personal opinion, wale raps like he got somethin in his mouth
sick.gif
and from what ive heard even dudes from DC dont like duke. also you guys defendin him like hes givin yall buns
smh.gif
smh.gif
groupie love
smh.gif
smh.gif
im sayin. out here there is no problem with that style of dress. so you wouldnt understand. genius. get out ya feelins cuz.

What the hell does that mean?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

it means stop bein so sensitive and takin things so seriously. DC MD slang.

Why _'s acting like Wale didn't have a kick game when he was on NT & wasn't even touching a record deal ?

Dudes keep talking about connect ... Wale ain't have money like that back then ...
laugh.gif

Wale has always been into kicks, even when he was younger. And whats wrong with going back and buying shoes you may have missed out on or in his case rebuyingshoes you use to own. So are we all suppose to fit OGs from middle school and high school. I swear the ppl on this site choose the dumbest things to argueabout.

!#*% is going on in here?

Wale got heat. Stop fooling yourselves into thinking that a GR retro can't be heat.

Heat is a NICE sneaker. Not a hyped sneaker. Wale wins just for knowing that and you lose for not.

eek.gif
lotta hate in here. wale is nice and his shoe game is def. extensive from what i've seen. also, if u ain't from this region, u wouldn'tunderstand the baggy sweatsuit he wearing in that old pic.

wale is ain't my favorite rapper by any stretch, but u gotta give credit where it's due. the kid is nice. gotta support talent from the area. period.

Originally Posted by mosneaksthanU

Common was at the Vince Carter b-ball camp last week, he's getting in shape for a new movie

Who keeps putting this guy in movies? He's a terrible actor.

Back
Top Bottom