+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

C'mon Drake.
tired.gif

And music wise...

Drake > Cudi > Wale

That's a real good look for Wale, Drake, and Cudi to get the GQ Men Of Year Title/Cover.....

That's some good exposure....

pimp.gif

Edit: Please don't start this again!

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

C'mon Drake.
tired.gif

And music wise...

Drake > Cudi > Wale

Cudi>>>>>>>Wale>>>Drake
Sike!
grin.gif

IMHO I don't think Drake's all that. He's just my style of music. Wale's pretty good, I could listen to his mixtapes and I love his album. But,I would choose Kid Cudi over all of them.

Originally Posted by AndreTheCoolKiddd

Originally Posted by Twig1026

AndreTheCoolKiddd wrote:

wait. im confused. what happened?
he went to meet Jordan at a party or something and he played him and cursed him out like he was GOD...then he explained the story on ustream
laugh.gif

OOOH yeah I saw that video. Thought that was what you guys were talking about but wasnt sure
laugh.gif

I think that is after the incident though because thats from the video shoot for Good Morning, and that incident was like a month ago wasnt it? lol
Chamillionaire had better have donated his whole J collection to Goodwill after that incident.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

^ those '09 Space Jams look even worse on feet...
smh.
JB retro quality in the last two years has not even been on par with some of the fakes you get at the flea market. That trash on MJ'skid's feet does not even resemble the OG or Retro XI in any way.

snl5.jpg

lol this should make up for that pic posted above, red wingsright? those are tough
anyone know who makes that jacket?

btw this is from shannel's (wrote prom queen) birthday party

Back
Top Bottom