+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

48627b02-ae04-79fe-8de1-fbc7159b3368-life_fb_Sneakers_TeyanaTaylor.jpg

I would definitely consider dating this girl based off of her looks alone
hey nice! I can sense your sarcasm!

and to the dude talking about the pink denim jacket: come on man, don't hate something just cause you don't want other people to know that you like it
wink.gif

Originally Posted by pricankid9

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Marcus Jordan in 09 SJ's.
2ighpx0.jpg

aaylg2.jpg

. why do these look so fake?

because they are the 2009 retros

I MEAN I HAVE SOME 09'S THAT I SOLD BUT THEY DIDNT LOOK LIKE THESE...THESE LOOK EXTREMELY OFF...BUT ITS jORDAN JR. SO THEY ARE 100...THEY JUST LOOK LIKECORNER STREET $30 jo'S

lol might look fake.. but the only thing going for those spacejams is that ice !
and marcus has been rocking the worst shoes.. rising sun 12 ? 09 SJ ?
he should realize the connections he has,, and rock something
like DMP 6 with that uniform or DMP 11.. .
or maybe a black and gold 12 PE....

u know im not a stylist.. lol.. just throwing a couple ideas out there..

Originally Posted by mjfanatic

lol might look fake.. but the only thing going for those spacejams is that ice !
and marcus has been rocking the worst shoes.. rising sun 12 ? 09 SJ ?
he should realize the connections he has,, and rock something
like DMP 6 with that uniform or DMP 11.. .
or maybe a black and gold 12 PE....

u know im not a stylist.. lol.. just throwing a couple ideas out there..

NAH YOU KNOW HE'S DADDY'S LIL WALKING BILLBOARD HE HAS TO WEAR STUFF HIS POPS IS WHORING....OOPS I MEANT SELLING

Originally Posted by richiecotite

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by illphillip

Jay fans are the BEST.

Big Boi had throwbacks poppin'.

Jay followed his lead. But his fans would have you believe he invented the @#+%.

Fabolous is the reason everyone rocked them....Along with a straight-billed over-sized matching Pinwheel fitted.
Ahhh..the good ol days.

size 60 M&N + matching pinwheel and white on whites >>>> medium supreme tee, tights, and vans

Superb
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pricankid9

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Marcus Jordan in 09 SJ's.
2ighpx0.jpg

aaylg2.jpg

. why do these look so fake?

because they are the 2009 retros

I MEAN I HAVE SOME 09'S THAT I SOLD BUT THEY DIDNT LOOK LIKE THESE...THESE LOOK EXTREMELY OFF...BUT ITS jORDAN JR. SO THEY ARE 100...THEY JUST LOOK LIKE CORNER STREET $30 jo'S

it looks like he took a sharpie to the jordan logos.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

A lot of Wall-E fans I see....

U corny
eyes.gif

n I don't consider kid cuddi a rapper, not that he isn't good or anything like dat, but I jus don't see him as tryina jus stick to rap so heisn't in the same lane as wale n drake..., wale n drake r also very different, Drake has clever wordplay but seems to only hit one topic which is women nwut he can do wit or for em, but Wale definitely has a broader variety of topics being that he was raised by parents of a diffirent culture, and n implementsall of that in his music plus also our own unique style n sound in DC/MD (gogo music), so I wouldn't compare em plain n simple, jus appreciate em each forthe music they make, stylewise Wale >>>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest IMO

Back
Top Bottom