So True with that statement
Please hit me up if you have any of these below in a size 10 DS or VNDS:

1. Flint XIII's
2. Grape V's
3. Raptor VII's
4. Black/Caro V's

Quote:
peep his alien ship socks haha
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man will say it his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.​

^^John Mayer looks a little "too much into" his guitar :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man will say it his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.​

Quote:
dont got pic, but was watchin that sweet 16 show(LMAO) and that kid from nyc called darnelle had on some taxi 12's and a mike shirt.

well he aint even close tro being a celebrity so he dont even deserve honorable mention
this week he's moppin' floors next week its the fries

not necessarily wearin heat, but i figured it was still appropriate. its Yung Berg wearin a DBTH tee....i could be terribly mistaken but i thought that crisone made those and distributed em on here...is cris gettin big, or does somebody else make em?

148736510-M.jpg
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
Theres two kinds of guys--those who get laid, and those who dont. Member #7- The Prince

Back
Top Bottom