+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

This is more like a celebrities with new clothes thread.
Quote:
Best.Thread.Ever...yo anyone with a good website with chicks and there fat asses shaking like jello...please pm me. IMMEDIATELY!

TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith
Team Wipe Me Down
Just left New York City Hooked Up Wit P.Diddy​

Quote:
does it really matter? it's their money, their shoes, and their life. seriously.
anything, just posting what I observe.

:D
happy.gif
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man will say it his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.​

my homie twan from the cool kids...has to start wearing larger jeans....

on a sidenote...my sig is all wrong...dammit
Im moving on up your floor is your cieling

here go a few for ya

4uufdlg.jpg

6754qh0.jpg

6f5935d.jpg

5yk2lw8.jpg
Now ever since i can remember i been poppin my collar, poppin poppin my collar............

^^^ ???
after the pic with 'Ye in fake....
or is that just some new thing that i'm not up on yet....
in fact...'Ye's style ...it works for him...not for the regular cat walking down the street
in all seriousness you'd look at him and think to yourself "@#%$!?!?"
"blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah"
-Everything on the radio & most rappers period

Common's style >>> Kanye's style.
Classy not flashy, the way to go.
Lurker status since September 25, 2003.

mosdefspiz.jpg

jayzaj4.jpg

cbaj1-2.jpg

justin.jpg

tip3.JPG

(What's on his feet is located below)

tip1.JPG
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
"Yah Dig" #27 - M.O.B.
Fulton Edition​

I Like that AIR HOVA picture from XXL
****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XII.. BLACK/RED
XV.. BLACK/RED
XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

BLAZE IN UNDFTD 4S????? :wow:
eek.gif
he's officially official
I get money, money I got...

Changing the world? Yeah I'm doing it, I just don't show it off to get praise, eff ya'll...

Jin is actually a big jordan head. i've met him a few times... and i guess when he WAS making money he spent a lot of it on his jordan collection...can't say that i blame him haha

jin is considered a freestyle king so that makes him a celebrity in his own right. so i give him props but seriously alot of heat from alot of you nt hate. get that hate out of your blood serious. let go of that hate and coco (ice t's wifey) is hott!!!!

7559689310fo5.jpg
TEAM [Scrubs] Team Revision3I just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

just blaze has always been official, cept for the fake viiis, whether they wer painted or not, they were wack
FS: Opium180 sz13 $110, Red mesh AM1 near retail+ship sz9n10/11, AM95 '05 orange+grey 10 gradation and tuxedo PM Me
References: In the Profile......
High Priority Looking For: AF1 HK sz8 DS or 1-2x worn with Box
Myspace - Boring Ol' Lefty

Kanye in Atmos AM1's

Kanye in black 3's

Common in homers

Spike in 13's

HOV in a dope Kaws jacket

Dipset x Bape pre rocker/skullheads movement.
CDub Y0wyang

Is that Sean Kingston performing with Jay? Looks like him. Then again, I see a snowman chain, so it could be Jeezy, or Sean Kingston is just a wack @#%$ copycat.
Team Negrodamus
... because that's comin from a black man.
(Team Founder)

Back
Top Bottom