4qp1287.jpg

4m33xhh.jpg

4l5hrsw.jpg

4u26h3l.jpg
For a dummy, you make a lot of sense
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
"Today isn't your lucky day."​

Quote:
Just out of curiosity what type of jeans does kanye wear? I know they are prob expensive but what is the fit style of it?

kanye usually wears DIOR jeans. and yeah, they're hella expensive

Kanye hahah, damn!

he is Right in his own way, but he should not have reacted that way. But he always gets what he wants haha, he won a grammy by spazzing out so why not do it everytime you feel like you been cheated haha.

ps: his girl looks good, life must be nice for Kanye considering half of NT is beasting over him hahaha.

__Yons__

^It's a clothing store, not a corporate office, why the hell ask for an internship :smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

and I'm determined to get the lanvin high's now >:
mad.gif

14b412g.jpg
Team [Scrubs]Team Revision3TEAMiSketchI just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

Quote:
^It's a clothing store, not a corporate office, why the hell ask for an internship

From what I know it is a business. You intern in a field that you may be interested in. If someone was interested in fashion retail, I don't see why an internship at LDRS would hurt. Matter of fact, I think they have an intern working there at the moment.
Cool Grey 3's size 12 DS 200 shipped. Email: najeeskywalker2@sbcglobal.net

I like the desk with the Takashi Murakami pillows next to it. Some of the other stuff like the Andy Warhol, reminds me of the tastes of that Bathing Ape guy, Nigo.

Surprised about the Jetson paintings. Hope he didn't pay too much for them.

Ty, you don't happen to have that picture of Kanye wearing the fashion geek T with easter AF1's saved do you? I thought I had it on my computer but I guess not.

Team Wu-Tang
Killa Bees on attack
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​

^^^^those aint even all YE" SHOES he got 164 pair...probly more now.... i know this
cause its in a magazine
"You might Ohsnapps88 for some cement 3's."​
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

Back
Top Bottom