+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

WHY DONT YOU JUST MASH IT UP AND MAKE CELEBRITY HYPEBEASTS POST?! so many questions so little time
Just KICKIN' t Like DragonFly Jones

Quote:
chris webber a hypebeast? lol
:rofl:
roll.gif
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Team [Scrubs]Team Revision3TEAMiSketchI just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

hey does anyone still have that pic of kanye where he is shopping, i think in la somewhere... he has on some cement 3s (white) and a tan gucci baseball cap to the back ... and a young woman is with him? it was in the last thread. please post if you can. thanks!

Feminine like sandals.

Wanted: '98 Chocolate AF1 Mids, AM 95 "Mita," Air Force 180 "Union," Air Jordan VII "Raptors," SBs, AM 90s, AM 1s, Dunks, or Jordans you have in a size 6-7. Maybe.​

only heat i'm seeing here lately is DWade's Lambo.
------------

We only have one heart, but there are so many ways of breaking it.

Quote:
hey does anyone still have that pic of kanye where he is shopping, i think in la somewhere... he has on some cement 3s (white) and a tan gucci baseball cap to the back ... and a young woman is with him? it was in the last thread. please post if you can. thanks!

this week he's moppin' floors next week its the fries

isn't that ps'd? look at his ear and i know kanyes head's big but his v-neck would be stretched if his dome was that big
holdin it down for all the fat peeps on NT

Wanted:
Jordan III Mocha's sz 11.
Jordan IV Mars Sz 11
Jordan V Fire Red Sz 11
Jordan Spiz'Ike Black Sz 11

this post was pretty cool i still think they'res more heads. spike landing those commercial huff thats cash look it all the o'gs around him.
"F.. tha pop charts i Pop up like a pop tart,pop legs,pop hearts.."

Ive seen most of his shoes because Kanye Stans on these message boards constantly posts his pics every time a new pic of him, surfaces on the internet.

I have nothing against dude, but hes no one to get all worked up for, and start "defending" as soon as someone expresses their distaste for the guy.
I vaguely remember him years ago, but he was just a face.
I enjoyed High School Dropout. Dudes persona was different, humble.
Then, more media coverage and its all in dudes head. Goes against everything he sed post High School Dropout. For me at least.
I guess Im just carrying on the argument from WDYWT, into here.
But dudes act like this guy DID something for them.

[end 'rant']

Edit*
I also dont like the fact that he wears my size. Kinda, if I wanted to invest money into a pair of shoes, it wouldnt be like "Ive wanted those for a while, but theyre up in price."

Blah blah blah.
For Sale size 12-13 HEAT. Size 36&38 Denim. Iron Heart and Puma Evisus for Under Retail. VERY GOOD YOU BUY NOW GOOD MONEY GOOD YOU BUY

"lets put it this way...i am so out of your league....if your league were to explode i would not hear that explosion for another three days"

dam kanye we want more like the kanye and tommy lee ...peanut butter jelly slap stuntastic kicks
"F.. tha pop charts i Pop up like a pop tart,pop legs,pop hearts.."

If you look closely, you'll see he's wearing Retro Aquas
img_6914.jpg
Team [Scrubs]Team Revision3TEAMiSketchI just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

Quote:
High School Dropout

Stunt, it's College Dropout.

I feel you on what you saying though. I'm a huge Kanye fan but I must say his College Dropout and Pre-College Dropout days were some of his better ones.

Broke Ye' > Rich Ye'
...Yepski...BMStyle...City of Wind...

Back
Top Bottom