+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

TCW 96 wrote:

Chi McBride with heat.

Yeah, I remember homeboy had the PS3 90's on when I went to undftd earlier this year.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

freaken Omarion always tries really hard he needs to stop.......looking like a Kanye look-a-like
i wouldn't be surprised if i see him rockin a g-shock

If Ray wasn't wearing those V'S and they were a general release, I think people would try to destroy JB.

i agree because those white and green VIII's are terrible but because ray is wearing them and they're P.E the world goes
pimp.gif

Omarion is dope, i wouldn't say he is trying to "copy" kanye's style. I don't even think he is trying hard. he's got style. I believeOmarion dresses a lot better than the majority of celebrities today. if the fit is nice then props to him/her. Whats wrong with wearing a G-shock? i'vebeen wearing a G-shock/Casio for the last 8 years, does that mean i'm biting off kayne? Noooo, its just the fact that kanye is a celebrity and when hewears something people jump on it. IMO. Go Chargers!

most celebs have stykists so they don't always know what they're wearing and the shemagh omg i cannot stnad those...where did they come from anyways? iknow soldiers wear them but do they have a special meaning or isit just another hypebeast thing

RockSoFresh wrote:
Omarion is dope, i wouldn't say he is trying to "copy" kanye's style. I don't even think he is trying hard. he's got style. I believe Omarion dresses a lot better than the majority of celebrities today. if the fit is nice then props to him/her. Whats wrong with wearing a G-shock? i've been wearing a G-shock/Casio for the last 8 years, does that mean i'm biting off kayne? Noooo, its just the fact that kanye is a celebrity and when he wears something people jump on it. IMO. Go Chargers!

nothing wrong with that ive been wearing my g-shock for the past 2years but like you said "they see Kanye doing it" so they start doing ittoo...and thats what Omarion and other celebrities are doing....

i believe the kanye wearing witht he Moncler vest is Alexander McQueen. I saw it in barneys and they only had one left in a small

Back
Top Bottom